My Heart-Your Home. [A Werewolf Romance] :. Prologue .:

My Heart-Your Home, By SpiritWolves.

Prologue

It happened just like that.

One minute, I was with my new pack, sitting on the bench at the mall, lazily lounging. The next, I was up at my feet, staring at the most beautiful girl in the world. She had steel-grey eyes, just dull grey, but they seemed to catch me. Catch my soul, catch my heart. All that cliché junk with one glance, it was amazing, really. But then I looked at her hair, a light blonde, it was almost white-blonde, but not exactly. She turned her face and looked at me, and I could see her black dyed hair underneath. She had full lips, even though I preferred smaller ones, but it was perfect to me nonetheless.

Excitement filled me as I caught her gaze, catching it for about two minutes before her friend led her away and she ripped her beauty from me, disappearing from my sight. I frowned and slouched back on the wooden bench.

My pack looked at me confused, we were just howling with laughter about something, and then It was silent as I was staring at her. They moved their eyes from me, to where she was, and then back to me about seven times before they knew. After they had figured out what it meant, they all wiggled their eyebrows at each other, smirking and nudging me playfully.

As the Alpha, I shot one look at them and they shut the hell up, making me nod inwardly at their respect. Cody, my best friend, raised both his eyebrows at me. He kind of annoyed me at times, but he was my best man anyways.

"What are you still doing here?" he pestered, crossing his arms and looking me straight in the eye. I raised one eyebrow at him, crossing my arms. He rolled his eyes at me and crossed his arms too, glaring at me.

"Why didn't you go up and approach her? As our leader, you should have gone after her like you encouraged us to do." He said.

"I don't know." Was my lame reply, and he gave me a small, smug smile.

"She's a babe, better catch her before another guy does!" he sang annoyingly, tsking at me while waving his finger at me.

"Shut up Cody."

"What? Alpha can't handle the truth?"

"It's not that, Cody."

"Sure, I should go over there and ask for her number, then you'll know what you're missing out on!"

"Shut up."

"No thanks!"

"My fist, is about to meet your face."

"Shutting up now."

See what I meant about Cody? Half annoying, half cool. But we all have some flaws, don't we?

The Prologue of my first story! :D!

Comment & Vote if you like it! It's appreciated deeply!

Thanks!