FOOD

"No. No. No. NO! That is not possible!" Biana screams at the tv. 

I look at her in disbelief, "How could you not see that? You could clearly tell that he was going to die since the beginning of the movie."  

"Can you tell me why we are even watching this? It is cheesy and depressing, and honestly so predictably boring." Fitz complains stealing the popcorn out of my grasp. 

"Hey!" I complain.

"What?" He shrugs, "You've been hoarding it since the movie started." 

"I was not! And I was watching it to make fun of their sucky acting."

"GASP! Watch your language, Sophie! And we are watching it to sow the magical-ness of two people falling in love. Also because it's Valentines and I need something to make me feel bad that I don't have someone to spend it with. "

I mock a hurt expression, "Is my love for you not enough? Why must you break my heart like this? We were supposed to be together forever."

Fitz getting what I was doing quickly joins into the action, getting down on one knee in front of her he continues,  "I love you as no other brother could! We make the best sibling duo!"

"Actually that is Tam and Lihn." Biana cuts in.

"Not helping," I grumble. "And anyway didn't you get, like, ten guys that asked you out?"

"Not ten. Three people gave me flowers, two gave me chocolates, and five asked me out."

Fitz raises an eyebrow at her, still from the ground, "And you are complaining that you don't have anyone one to spend Valentine's day with? Couldn't you of said yes to any of them?"

"They were sweet with that action, but they are usually douchebags, so no," She flips her hair. 

"You are the one to talk, Fitz. How many girls did you have to turn down today?" I tap his shoulder with my foot. 

A slight blush spreads across the face as he sheepishly looks at the floor, "Um, fifteen girls."

My eyes go wide, "Fifteen! that has to be a new record." 

"Not even close. Remember when we were 13 and half of all the girls in the school asked him out." 

"I totally forgot about that. So Fitzypoo, why you still single?"

He has finally composed himself enough to talk with little to no embarrassment showing, "Eh. I think they just want me because of dad and my last name. And anyway, they were all cardboard cutouts of each other. I want someone unique. "

I wipe my eyes, sarcasm filling my voice, "Look at my babies, all grown up. Breaking countless hearts," I choke up, "I am so proud." 

They roll their eyes at me as I get up to go over to the fridge, "Can we watch something else now? And not another RomCom." I open it up to look upon expired foods and empty shelves. "Scratch that. I'm going to the store. How do you and Dex live like this? You literally have no food."

Fitz looks at me as if I'm dumb, "That's because you and Biana feed us. We haven't cooked in over a month because of you two." 

Biana hits him, "You are welcome. And now you have to cook dinner for us for a week."

"Why?" He complains, rubbing the back of his head where he had been previously hit.

"Payback," she says simply and goes back to picking out another movie, "Ooh! What about this one?'