Some believe this was to ensure the kids wouldn't freak out or cause a scene. Others would argue that it was because he already knew it was going to happen or he just didn't care.

But here is the thing, the Vice President was taken away immediately and hidden away at a secure location but the president stayed in this school where everyone knew he was at. If America is under attack they would take the president immediately. It doesn't matter what he is doing or where he is at. The president automatically becomes a target in these situations so staying at a public school isn't something they would normally do.

Even after leaving the classroom he wasn't moved to a secure location. In fact the speech he gave informing everyone about what happened was made inside the same school.

And I'm still not done with Bush. He also said later on that he was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in and he watched as the first plane hit the towers on tv. This of course is a lie as the first plane hitting was not caught on tv. He wouldn't have been able to see the plane crash into the building. In fact only one known video exists of the first plane hitting the towers and that wasn't released until the very next day.

[MADE TO WITHSTAND A CRASH]

The weird thing about the twin towers is that they were specifically made to withstand a hit from and airplane, even two hits from and airplane. This has baffled demolition experts and some scientists. The way the towers fell confused so many people. Not even in the Commission Report was it fully explained and that was released by our own government. Not even they could explain why the towers fell the way they did.

[BOMBS]

While this theory doesn't say planes didn't hit the towers, they do say the planes are not the reason the towers fell, especially the way they did.

People believe bombs were planted inside the building as a controlled demolition.

This may sound crazy to some, but in many parts of the videos of the planes hitting and the towers falling they say you can visibly see these explosions happen.

On top of that many survivors from inside the building, especially those close the the basement have said they heard explosions even before the plane hit the building, especially coming from the basement. Even people on some news stations swore they heard or saw an explosion before and during the fall. Many fire fights from that day have come out to say they believe secondary devices (Bombs) were planted inside the building

Also if you compare the controlled demolition to the way the twin towers fell they are really similar.

Scientists have taken samples of some of the dust and found traces of TNT and other explosions.

Many scientists have come out and said it is impossible for jet fuel to burn steel beams and that even if it somehow did happen it wouldn't have fallen in a symmetrical way.