Erin isn't Miss Incomplete.

"Okay," Julian nods as he exits out from under the sheltered porch and open himself into open wetness. He heads towards his car as I took the shoes off the porch — a pair of slides — and making an attempt towards the car. I stopped, a step down from the porch and turn back to the house. I turn open the door and whip my head inside.

"I gotta go somewhere, Kenji. Love you! Cover for me!" I declare, seeing his appearance still hovering over the foyer. He doesn't get the chance to reply, and I head out. I jump into the car, as the rain slightly heavies. I bet we're going to talk about it for a few minutes before I need to leave. In time before anything might worsen the rain.

I got into the familiar car, breathing in the scent of Julian's cologne. I sigh, Erin was getting this for two whole weeks.

Stop it.

Stop it, Francena.

Stop being so jealous.

Julian turns on the engine and begins to drive. His words begin to repeat in my head, Erin isn't Miss Incomplete.

But why were the handwritings so similar?

"You um," I begin, clearing my throat. He spares me a side glance, noting that he is paying attention, "do you like Erin?"

The corner of his lips tilt into a smile. "Jealous are we?"

"What? No!" I turn away as I knew my expression was going to give it away. Not to mention, my little voice when I lie. "Never mind, I don't care."

Julian laughing, seemingly enjoying teasing me. "To answer your question: no. I don't like her."

A smile form to my lips subconsciously, as I tighten my lips and stopped myself from bursting out into a toothy one. "Thank you, for the orange dahlias, by the way." I remembered, trying to stir the topic away from my little question. "How did you know to bring orange dahlias? I never told you I liked them."

"You did, actually," Julian sends a side glance in my direction. "When we were doing talk therapy on the phone, I heard you mention you liked orange dahlias and flower crowns. I couldn't find a flower crown the other day, I did my best. I hope."

I chuckle, a happy bubble forming in the pit of my stomach at the thought that Julian listened—Julian remembered. However, dread soon set in, in place of joy, when I remember my mini-late night-confession. "Umm, did you hear anything else?"

Julian shakes his head, the corner grin formed a bit wider. "No. The last thing I heard was you talking about your greatest fear. After that, I kinda passed out."

I nod, releasing a slight pressure off my chest. The house of the Dean family begins to come closer to view, and rain begins to pour down much harder. Julian takes a turn, into the driveway and park.

"Come on," Julian exits out of the car first and rush over to my side, his hood up and over his head. He opens the door for me, "go in. Fast."

I nod, exiting out of the car as droplets begin to hit my skin. I ran in the slides, in attempt to go fast, the slides hit the ground in flops and flops, the sound it makes with the puddle underneath. It splashes onto my toes, of course, but I made it to the porch with a small amount of skin left untouched.

Julian ran in after, and made it into the porch in less than no time. He laughs, taking in my soaked appearance from head to toes. My hair was a mop wet, my shirt soaked in fresh rain, my toes freezing cold.

"Despite you all soak up, you still look cute," Julian turns around and unlocks the door, not allowing me time to process the words. I'm now glad it's cold, so if anyone asks, my cheeks are red due to the temperature.