Courting and A Baby

Ili snuggled into Antony's shirt. The man left for Ilse the day before and Ili missed him like anything. He will manage though. He needed to know that they have something important enough for Antony to do something unique for him. To just reassure himself that both of them wanted this the same. He knew Antony loves him, he just needed the reassurance. Can anyone really blame him after the two years of separation they had.

-------------

Ili smiled as he got the bouquet. It had 310 flowers from the 310 clans. Ili smiled as he read the note along with it.

"Ili, I love you," it read.

All looked amused seeing the variety of flowers. It was a huge bouquet and Ili kept it in the hall proudly.

The next gift came a day after. It is a special book which can only be opened with Ili's finger print, but it's a book and not a digital gadget which makes all the difference.

There was an accompanying note.

"This is my promise to give you space and respect your wishes and Choices," it read.

--------------------

The third gift was the Alpha ring.

"While all that is mine is yours, I too am irrevocably yours before everything" the accompanying note read.

----------------------

The fourth gift was 'Five hundred and ninety Two chocolates.

"To wash away the bitterness and to give you all that I should have for these many days, let this be symbolic of our days together as we move forward too. A mixture of sweetness and intensity that leaves us content." the note read.

--------------------------

The fifth gift was seven mini rings with Ilse emblem and the first letter of Ili's and Antony's name.

"A promise to protect our seven kids you want to birth," the note read.

Ili felt a tear drop leave his eyes. He  always wanted to have a lot of kids and he was sure Antony knew of his wish through the bond. He smiled as he closed the box, cheeks red.

-----------------

The seventh was a date invite. Ili sent his acceptance. He dressed up and rolled his eyes at all six mother hens who were more worried than him.

"The cuffs- started Jana.

Ili sighed and just hugged Jana tight.

Jana sighed and held Ili tight.

"I wish your spawn would just come out already. I want to hug Ili," said Jana. Magnus gave a small smile.

Ili smiled as he hugged Jana tighter.

"I will be fine," said Ili.

-----------

Antony woke up and rolled on his bed and sighed.

He looked at his bed and it felt so empty. After waking up with Ili on his bed for two days, he hated sleeping alone. He wanted his mate here. He had been a fool. What was he even doing then!

Antony scowled but got dressed. He had a date to be at with his favorite person in the world.

------------------------

Antony took Ili to the side of a waterfall in Myrkovir. Ili couldn't contain his broad smile. He loved waterfalls.

Evan recieved them. He hugged Ili and dropped a kiss on his forehead.

"I am your chauffeur and server today, come on," he said. Antony smirked.

The couple sat down on the chairs, glass panelled table before them. Evan placed the food and then blew a kiss to Antony and Ili and left.

Ili and Antony silently had the food and then there was wine which Ili took a sip of the wine. Antony took Ili's hand and led him to the water fall. Together they stood there and enjoyed the drizzle of water that got sprayed on them.

Antony smiled as Ili leaned closer to him. He held him and placed his head above Ili's, letting Ili tuck himself comfortably into the crook of
his neck.

Ili smiled and slowly brought Antony's arm around him and held them inside his arms.

"Alpha"

"Hmm"

"Don't want to stay away from you for a moment more," said Ili.

Antony turned Ili's face and kissed him.

"I missed you," said Ili.

Antony kissed him deeply.

"Love, you have no idea or maybe you do," smiled Antony fondly.

-------------------

Antony smiled as he curled himself around Ili that night in the manor in Hallerbo. They decided to stay till Jana gives birth.

Arth decided he was sleeping next to his uncles and was curled sleeping across them to both their amusement.

Magnus hated not being able to see Arth atleast once at night in the nursery and it took some real puppy dog eye attack from Arth and Ili for Magnus to budge.

--------------------

Arth ran after Max and the triplets in the yard. Ili chased them. Antony sat in the hall talking to his brother in law's. Jeev has settled against his shoulder and Jana on the other shoulder.

He knew he has spoilt his brothers rotten. But honestly, he doesn't regret it. Carles was scowling and Antony smiled when he came around and sat next to Jeev because Jana needed the space.

------------------

Magnus had a protective arm around Arth who was sleeping on his left side because of his flailing limbs, the little hands gripped tightly on Magnus' shoulder, head resting on his father's shoulder. The other side Jana was using his am a cushion, his head resting on Magnus' shoulder pillows cushioning his belly.

Magnus stirred when he felt something wet on his legs. Arth knows to use a bathroom and his oldest stirred when he shifted a bit.

"What happened Dad?," he asked wringing his eyes.

"Let me check on Papa. I think- " Magnus broke off as he moved and took Jana into his arms.

"Arth opened the door kiddo," he said.

Arth did so.

Outside, all were coming out of the rooms. The healers arrived in no time. Arth was sniffling, tearful as he sat on Ili's arms.

Magnus was with Jana. Magnus came out and saw Arth was crying. He rushed to Arth who wiggled down Ili's arms and ran to Magnus who took him up. Magnus ran a soothing hand through his hair and held him closer.

"It's okay. Papa is well," said Magnus.

Arth nodded and then a thought struck him.

"Brother?" asked Arth.

"He is good as well and is waiting to see you," said Magnus.

Arth nodded.

Magnus took him in after nodding to the family. He had spoken through the mind link. Arth was really vulnerable and needed the time with them.

---------

Jana looked at his beautiful baby and wished Magnus would hurry up. He wanted to see Arth and show his brother to Arth.

The baby, he was sure will take after Magnus. Arth smiled when he saw them. Magnus let him sit on the chair with strict instructions.

Jana smiled. He had his three boys here. What more can he need.

------------