Dream?

Kanwar stirred. He felt a weight on his left. He looked and was shocked to see who it was. It can't be. He is probably dreaming or maybe he is dead and moon goddess took pity on him.

Then he felt the calmness spread in his mind and then he saw the whole family stood on his side looking at him. He smiled weakly at his parents who seemed to have cried a river.

He looked at Ethan and Atrey and then it clicked. He looked back to his side and there he was. It is his Eka. It is.

He lifted his hand to touch him. Then he saw the mark around his ring finger and looked at his parents for an answer.

Avadh came forward. He kissed on Kanwar's forehead and Iker followed and then Avadh held Kanwar's arm and held it to Eka's.

"I Avadh De Russe Alwar is hereby offering you my son and your husband of choice to commit to you and be yours today, always and in eternity," said Avadh. Kanwar held tight onto Eka's hand. Their marriage would be complete only when they make their vows to each other. Only the betrothal part was complete.

He saw the ring form in Eka's finger. His had Eka's name and Eka's had his name. He lifted himself up and kissed on his forehead. Eka stirred. Those beautiful eyes looked at him.

"King," said Eka.

Kanwar touched his face.

"We should seal the bond before your health deteriorates," said Iker.

And so, Kanwar and Eka stood side by side in front of the moon goddesses temple. Kanwar and Eka said their vows to each other.

As the light bound them for eternity, Kanwar looked at Eka who looked down. He can feel Eka trying to shield himself. Eka might have forgive him, but he is far from trusting him, that much, Kanwar understood. He was going to earn that trust.

He looked at Eka and decided to do it. He went down on his knees.

"Ekansh, you will be my first and only always, the Kingdom and the King is at your feet,my Luna," said Kanwar.

Eka flushed. He went on his knees and took his Alpha's hand in his and bent down and rested his forehead on the joined hands.

"I am honoured and promise to keep the Kingdom's and My King, your honour," said Eka.

There was silence.

Kanwar kissed Eka's forehead and both got up.

--------------

Clement looked at Jeev.

"You okay?" asked Clement placing his arm around Jeev who leaned into him.

"Much better, I - Alpha can you take us to our room, I feel so exhausted," said Jeev.

Clement was surprised. Jeev never asked for anything and finally he was asking something. Clement had earlier made it clear that he won't be making advances. Any move will have to come from Jeev. He respected Jeev enough to do that.

"Are you injured? Maybe we should go to the Healer?" asked Clement.

"It's just because one of my blood bonded and I can feel the strain of being unmated even when I have my mate this close," mumbled Jeev as he rested his head on Clement.

Clement took him upstairs. They spent the night themselves, Clement holding Jeev close.

"It's not that I don't want to bond. You are everything I want in my man. I am just scared," said Jeev, slowly as he sat cuddled up to Clement.

"I am- Its a horrible thing to say but that actually makes me feel better," said Clement.

Jeev smiled as he looked at his Alpha.

"I am not always this funny. My- the primal blood thirsty side does show and in bedroom I am monster," said Clement.

"I would definitely love to feel it rather than have simple sex. Call me kinky though I have never- you know, had kinky sex," smiled Jeev blushing.

Clement was hard as a rock. Jeev had that power over him. Jeev flushed as he realised what he did to his man.

"I am not ready," said Jeev apologetically.

"I know and it's okay," said Clement.

------------------

Samuel glared at Carles who was not sleeping but was worriedly pacing the room.

"They are going to be alright and will be extremely pissed of when they realise you have ignored your health," said Samuel.

Samuel made Carles lay down and watched as a tired Carles succumbed to sleep touching his tummy.

---------------------

Magnus carried his kid around. Arth was upset after all the power variations that went in the palace and it having reacted with his wolf.

Jana was making the bed for them and walked over.

"Come-on, let's get this party to bed," said Jana and kissed them both. Magnus smiled holding Jana closer to him.

---------------------

Antony glared at Ilyes who was running around with the other boys. He has been learning archery with Antony for sometime now. His parents were also teaching him stuff. The kid was a brat. He always had this kicked puppy look on his face when he looks at Antony. He swallowed the whiskey and went off to his room.

----------------------

Avadh held Iker closer and both sat silent in each other's warm presence.

------------------------

Kanwar turned and Eka was standing at the door. Eka looked around. It has been years since he set foot in here. This was their haven. When he stayed over, he refused to have a room for himself because he always slept here.

Eka walked in. He saw that the walls were the same. Everything was the same, except them.

"I honestly thought you wouldn't come, that I will die without seeing you one last time," said Kanwar.

"What do you take me for? Someone cruel enough to sit back when the mate dies?" asked Eka.

Kanwar looked down.

"It's not you, it's me. I thought I deserve it," said Kanwar.

"No one deserves it, no one," said Eka.

They looked at each other.

"I missed you," said Kanwar.

"Can't lie, I did too," said Eka.

"We still have time to bond. I- I want you to trust me again before we do that," said Kanwar.

Eka looked down and nodded.

"Will you?" asked Kanwar.

Eka looked up.

"I will try," he said. Silence reigned after that.

----------------

So?