i. little princess

Astraea Stark, that was me. The daughter of a "Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist" at least, that was how my dad put it. My dad Tony Stark, the Tony Stark, I know what you're thinking so cool right? I didn't exactly think so. I my dad, so much, but I'm 16 and the world doesn't even know I exist. Yet. In order to hide me from the world, and protect me, My father hasn't let me assist in any of the battles, even though I've trained my butt off every single day. And I was starting to get tired of it.

--

"Dad! Are you serious!!" Astraea yelled at her father as he was leaving her bedroom. He had just returned home from what he called "Civil War" and his daughter had finally gained the courage to ask him if she could go to real school, another adventure she had been denied her entire life. "The answer is no Astraea. We've already talked about this!" She threw my hands in the air and groaned, then, like a lightbulb, an idea popped into her head. "What if.... You hired someone to protect me?" Astraea slowly spoke, using a trained voice that she had learned from Natasha years ago. Tony sighed and slumped "I'll think about it honey, okay?" Astraea's grin could not be contained as she ran up to hug him "Yes! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" He chuckled at her excitement "Don't get your hopes too high, I said I'd think about it" "Ooookay dad, I'm glad you're home." He squeezed his daughter as tight as he could "Glad to be home."

It had been about a week since the conversation between Tony Stark and his daughter about school, and she was in his lab tinkering with the new "Iron Spider" suit. Finally, her dad walked in "Woah, what are you doing?" Astraea brushed some stray hairs that had found their way to her face away "Just adjusting the heaters, you forgot to connect them to the AI." He walked over and sat at the desk "Ah, I see, My daughter is beginning to run circles around me." He chuckled "Anyway, I wanted to talk to you about school... I found you a protector." Astraea squealed as she fell out of the seat. "Seriously?!" she screeched from the ground, the pain from the fall irrelevant. Tony's daughter got up to hug her dad when she heard a chuckle from the entrance of the room. A boy, about her age, with chocolate brown hair and chocolate brown eyes walked into the room. "Astraea this is Peter Parker, a.k.a Spider-Man." She smiled at the boy and reached her hand out to shake his. He grabbed the hand and shook it "H-hi, I'm Peter. I've heard a lot about you." "Nice to meet you Peter." Astraea smiled "Now honey, You're first day of school is tomorrow, Monday." His daughter squealed again and hugged both of them. Her and Peter spent the rest of the day getting to know each other in the best way possible... Mario Kart.

--

"Astraea! Happy's ready to drive you to school!" Tony yelled from outside his daughter's door. "Coming!" She yelled back and opened her door. "You look very gorgeous honey" her dad said as he kissed the top of her head. "Okay, now remember, You are Ash Smith, the daughter of Stan Smith." Astraea frowned lightly "Why can't I use my real first name?" Tony sighed "Too easy to find." He pulled his daughter into a tight hug and kissed her head again before letting her go. "Be careful Honey." 

--

Astraea or Ash walked into the school, Midtown School of Science and Technology est. 1962 at least that was what she read on the sign outside the door. She wasn't quite sure where she was supposed to go, that is until she saw Peter. Ash walked up to him and tapped on his shoulders, he turned around and his eyes widened. The boy behind him that he was talking to gasped and pretended to faint onto his locker. "Woah, Ast- uh- Ash! you look amazing" Peter told you. Astraea felt her cheeks heat up and smiled. "Thanks Pete!" She attempted a glance behind Peter to wave at the boy that was gawking at her in disbelief "Oh, Ash this is Ned, he's my best bro." the girl smiled at the boy and he stepped in front of Peter to talk to her. "Ned Leeds at your service, Nice to meet you Ash" She giggled when he bowed and proceeded  to curtsy in response, Astraea glanced at Peter who was smiling softly at her, but he quickly looked away when he caught her eyes on him. She was going to say something about it when the intercom rang through the halls. "Will, Ash Smith, and Peter Parker please come to the front office immediately." Astraea raised an eyebrow and Peter chuckled and grabbed her hand to show her to the office. She figured she was crazy, but could've sworn she had felt sparks when Peter took her hand into his.

<3