I walk into the lounge with a bottle of wine, but the men are on the whiskey already. Grace and I drink the wine.

"Riley we should go shopping on Monday?" Grace asks.

"I could go in the afternoon for a couple hours".

"Okay I'll meet you just after lunch".

"I'll have to ask my boss for the afternoon off?".

Wyatt laughs at me.

"Riley, I've only got meetings in the morning".

"That's sorted then. Riley I'll meet you at the coffee shop". Grace says.

Ashley stands up and says,

"We better get going. Thanks for dinner it was lovely as always".

"Riley you really are a good cook, I'm glad we got a chef, because I can't cook". Grace says with a smile.

I laugh and Wyatt raises a brow. Ashley smiles.

We watch them leave and go to bed.

It's Morning and I'm sorting out the conference room, Wyatt as back to back meetings this morning.

I walk back to the office and the door is closed, which is unusual. I knock, but no answer, I open the door and walk in and Wyatt isn't at his desk.

I carry on and sort his files out and walk back to the conference room and place the files on the table.

The investors start to show up, and Wyatt walks in and kisses me on the cheek and sits down.

I smile at him, thinking where did he just came from, I shake my head and walk back to the office to sort out the files for the rest of his meetings.

The morning flew by, and now I'm going to meet Grace.

"Wyatt, I'm going to meet Grace".

"Okay, I'll pick Alex up".

"Are you sure? because you complained about the mothers looking at you".

"I will be okay.... I'll take Alex for pizza".

I kiss him and walk to the elevator.

I'm in a shop with Grace and she's looking at all sorts of dresses and shoes.

"Riley, what do you think?".

"It looks beautiful".

Grace had picked out a gown for a ball that her and Ashley had been invited to.

We walked in to a jewellery shop, and wow they had some lovely unique pieces.

We had a good look around and Grace was trying on rings and necklaces.

"Riley, come on just try some. please?"

"Just a couple, jewellery isn't my thing".

I looked at some of the rings and I see a beautiful ring that stood out to me, I tried it on and wow perfect fit.

"Riley that's gorgeous".

"I know, I wonder how much this is?".

I looked at this gold band with a cluster of diamonds, it looked elegant with the light reflecting off it.

I look at the assistant and asked.

"How much is this one".

"That is one of the kind. The only one made by Brewer and Brewer".

Soon as she said that name, I knew it was very expensive.

But it was beautiful.

"Grace, this ring is made by Brewer and Brewer".