"Void. It makes you feel void," Rory finished in a whisper. She tried to focus on the task at hand, but the feeling of this place dragged her thoughts to the darkest parts of her mind. The only thing that brought her back was the faint sight of flickering light on her hands. Her eyebrows furrowed together in wonder but kept her thoughts to herself. "All right, what do I do?"

"Step right..." Aidan said as he grabbed her shoulders and moved her to the middle of the clearing, "here! Soon, we'll put our magic down, and he'll be able to find you. One of the people coming is a warlock, and he said that Malakai had a tracker placed on you so that he could find you in case of an emergency. He hasn't seen you in weeks, I'm sure he'll consider that an emergency."

"Where are all these people that you mentioned?" As if on cue, multiple people emerged from the woods. She could see they all had powers or abilities due to the colors surrounding them. Some people were already testing their skills warming up.

A dark-skinned girl emerged from the woods, bright peacock feathers sprouting from her head in place of hair. She wore nothing but a simple white dress, no shoes to cover her feet, and nothing to hide her arms despite the colder weather. A gentle smile on her face, making Rory feel welcomed. Hearing a growl, Rory glanced behind her. There was a bright turquoise panther behind her, slowly prowling. Peacock feathers along with streaks of lime green fur ran down the top of the animal's back. Its tail trailed behind it for a few feet. Their feathers matched each other, clearly a powerful pair. The girl's eyes matched the panther's fur, streaks of bright blue and green filled her orbs.

"Hello," her angelic voice rang, the panther moving toward to Rory. Usually, she would be terrified, but she saw this animal didn't mean her any harm. She stuck her hand out, gently feeling the panther's fur. It was soft in her hands, making her grin. A bark behind her made her head turn, and she saw Aliya hovering behind her, teeth bared.

Rory rolled her eyes at the vixen's jealousy. "I'm Rory,"

"What an interesting name, I could have sworn your name was Aurora..." the girl trailed off, eyes moving to the side as she seemed to ponder. Rory's lips tugged into a grin in amusement.

"Iris! I'm glad you could make it," Channing exclaimed, a grin spread wide on his face, "I have missed you."

"Hello. It has been quite long, hasn't it?" Iris responded, hugging Channing tightly. The panther rubbed her head against Channing's leg, purring slightly. "Artemis has missed you terribly. She has been quite restless."

Channing's charming grin only expanded, bending down and petting the panther lovingly. She nudged her head closer to him, making him pet her more. Iris stared at Rory, tilting her head slightly. "Where is Aurora?"

"What, Iris? She's right there..." Channing told her in confusion, pointing his finger at Rory.

"No, that is Rory. Aurora is not here, will she be joining us tonight?" Iris questioned and Rory's smile only grew. She liked this girl. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Rory."

Before Channing could open his mouth to question what she meant, a boy walked up to them with a wolf. There were leaves in place of where his hair should be, the purple and blue leaves rustling on his head. He had small green vines decorating his lightly tanned face, much like the designs on Eira's skin. Rory glanced at his arms, noticing green roots on his arms and legs. He wore simple clothes, much like Iris. There was a wolf beside him, green vines covering every inch of the wolf's body except for its face and paws. His thin eyes glimmered with light despite the darkness around them. The wolf's white face was complemented by it's glowing green eyes. Its tail was replaced by swinging vines.

Iris smiled gently at the boy, allowing her panther to wander over to his wolf. "Hello, Birch. I am glad your travels have led you here."

"Thank you, I did want to be here to see the peace kept in Fantamia. Lyall could not resist either. Who is this?" Birch quipped, turning to Rory who raised an eyebrow at him. His wolf, Lyall, perked his ears up, tilting his head in curiosity. "She looks much like Aurora."