Chapter 16

Y/Ns point of view

-9:30 am-

"Y/N!!!!" I heard someone yell making me jump up from my bed. I looked to the side to see Camila still asleep so that means it was Carson.

"Y-Yes Carson?" I said as I lazily put some shorts on and went downstairs.

"Can you take me to the hockey game today? I have three tickets just no one to drive me" he said and I rubbed my forehead. "I'm also hungry"

"Yeah yes, the answer to everything is yes, and why don't you order all of us breakfast" I said as I pulled out a 50 dollar bill. "Just call and pay when they get here"

"Ok ok. Y/N!" He yelled again making me turn around. "Your such a grown up now, I miss the childish Y/N sometimes"

I laughed at his comment and he smiled. "I promise childish Y/N is still there... I'll show you" was all I said before I went upstairs and back to bed.

-10:30 am-

"GUYS GET UP AND EAT BREAKFAST, THE GAME STARTS AT 12!!!!" Carson yelled at us again and we walked downstairs to eat.

"Stop yelling hoe!" Camila said to her son and I laughed. "Where my food at?"

"On the table but hurry I wanna go to the game" Carson said excited as hell and I just laughed. I sat at the table with Camila and started eating.

"What game is my son all excited about?" Camila asked me and I smiled.

"Hockey game, he asked me to take him. He has three tickets, you wanna go?" I asked and she nodded excitedly. They love hockey way too much. "Ok but you have to be ready before 12 or he'll rip off our faces"

We finished eating all of our food and and we all took showers before getting dressed.

"Florida PANTHERS!!!!!!!" Camila yelled as we walked out the door and I laughed. We all wore jerseys but we all know Camila looked the best in hers.

(Imma die🥵)

The drive was fucking long as hell and it didn't make it any better that there was so much freaking traffic

"Oh my god I'm so excited, I want a BEER!!!" Camila yelled as she ran to the entrance with her son.

As soon as we got inside we scanned our tickets and tried to find out seats as fast as we could.

"Where are the seats at?" Carson asked frustrated.

"The other side, just wait a little" I said as we continue to walk.

"I want a hotdog!" Camila said and I tried my best to shake all the dirty thoughts out of my head. "Ew Y/N! Your nasty. But seriously... buy me one?" She said with the cutest smile ever.

We got in line so she could get her food and she couldn't stop smiling. I watched her as she ordered and her ass was just showing off today. I walked up behind her and nibble on her earlobe.

"Your showing off today" I whispered in her ear making her shiver.

"I-I'm not doing A-Anything" she said making me smirk.

"Really? Well who told you to wear those pants? Because I certainly didn't"

"I Umm-order for Camila!" Someone yelled and I walked away with a smirk. I watched as she got her food and walked back to me. We found our seat and Camila sat in between me and Carson.

I was gonna say something to Camila but when I looked over at her she took a huge bite of her hotdog.

"Fuck" I whispered to myself and I grabbed my jacket and put it over my lap. I wasn't trying to let anything show.

I was so caught up in watching her eat I didn't even notice that the panthers got a point.

"Oh my god babe did you see that!!" She yelled snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh yeah um haha" was all I could get out and she looked at me weird.

"You've got a boner" she said pointing at my pants with her pinky as she popped a chip in her mouth.

"Wow Camila Thanks I didn't even notice" I said sarcastically and she laughed.

"You need help?" She asked and my eyes widened. "I could help you in the bathroom or something"

"No no stop just......enjoy the game" fuck I should've said yes. No because that would be wrong. Ah fuck.

At the end we ended up winning and we all left happy...besides me. Some guy got really drunk and spilled his beer on top of my head. But anyway, we got home and I took a shower and got dressed.

"Why didn't you let me help you at the game?" Camila asked me as soon as I got in the room.

"Because Carson was there and I know we've done a lot of things but it would kind of be wrong" I said and she nodded on agreement.

"Today was fun, thank you" she said and she kissed me. I smiled into the kiss and she laughed.

Woo today was definitely something else. It was weird then exciting then fun that disgusting then fun again. I love Camila and I really hope she likes the surprise I have for her tomorrow.

————————————————————weeewooo here y'all go But don't you worry cuz there is much more to come my little strippers😂❤️