🌟🍼Chapter Seven🍼🌟

" Watch your mouth when you speak my name, Jennie"

Hoseok quickly got dressed trying to ignore his boner. Once dressed he grabbed his phone and keys and drove to hospital. "Fuck why Taehyung?! He did nothing wrong.!". He parked and ran to the front desk. "Which room is Kim Taehyung in?" The desk lady gave him the room And he sped off.  When he got to Taehyung's room he slammed the door open causing everyone inside to look up. Taehyung smiled upon seeing him "Uncle Hobi!"  Hoseok sadly smiled back. "Hey little buddy.., Kook can I talk to you outside?" Yoongi stood up holding a sleeping Jimin "We should be going now" the pair left. Jungkook and Hoseok stepped outside. "What did you want to talk about?" "I-I had a dream about Taehyung.." "What happened in his dream?". "We-..." Hoseok fell silent. ".....We had sex..." Jungkook growled and slapped Hoseok "He's my fucking boyfriend!! How could you do that?!" Hoseok clutched his cheek in pain "I-I'm sorry!" Jungkook shoved him and walked off down the corridor "I'm gonna to get a drink stay with him if you want". Hoseok sighed and went back into Taehyungs room. "Wheres daddy gone Uncle Hobi?" " He's gone sweetie , gone to have a drink so you wont see him again today." "O-ohs...why did daddy leave?". "I-" Hoseok paused "I told him about i dream I had about us, doing um naughty things with each other" Taehyung blushed "L-like touching each others prince parts?" Hoseok slowly nodded " Y-yes.." "Its just a dream..why would he get mad?" "I don't know Sweetheart, I don't know..."
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
With Jin, Namjoon and Miss Park

"Well Jinnie, I think I should be heading home now, Is that ok?" Jin hugged his Mum tightly "Its ok, you don't live to far away , I can come vist you!". Miss Park laughed "that's true Jinnie" She kissed his forehead and left. Namjoon came up And stood behind Jin as he waved goodbye. "Did you want to stay here till Yoongi and Jimin get home?" "Ye! I need to tidy up" Jin ran upstairs. Namjoon chuckled looking out the window for Yoongi And Jimin. About 10 minutes later just as Yoongis car parked outside Jin came running downstairs "All clean!". Namjoon smiled "Good boy" "I-I'm a good boy?" "Yes, Daddys good boy". Jin giggled And Sat in Namjoons lap "Home now?" "Yes baby, we can go home now". The front door opened and Yoongi walked in holding a sleeping Jimin. He smiled at Namjoon "are you guys headed home now?" Jin yawned and Namjoon chuckled "I think Jin needs a nap so yeah we'll be off now, hows Taehyung?" "Hes awake And surgery went well". Namjoon stood up holding Jin, "We'll vist him soon"
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
With Taehyung and Hoseok

Hoseok sat down next to Taehyung, "T-Tae I think I..."
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
At Namjins apartment

Namjoon carefully carried Jin to his bedroom and set him Down for a nap. He decided to get started on some work, he had to sort out financial stuff for the bookstore. But being Namjoon as he went to get his laptop he crashed into something causing a Vase of flowers to fall to the floor and crash. He winced at the sound of breaking glass. "Shittt Jin is going to be so mad at me.." Namjoon quickly cleaned it up and found something else to put the flowers. He wrote a note that told Jin he was at the store getting a replacement vase as he has broken it by accident. When Namjoon arrived at the store he had trouble finding the vase, He had taken a picture of the broken pieces so he knew what colour to get, he mumbled to himself "Jin is gonna kill me, im a terrible boyfriend". A kind sounding female voice spoke from beside Namjoon "Glad to see im not the only one who breaks my partners stuff" Namjoon blushed slightly "Im just very clumsy, im not sure how I haven't been fired from my job yet, I always drop so many books" "I think I've seen you before, I often buy my girlfriend a new book when I break something, she likes reading" The girl smiled And held out her hand "The names Jennnie, nice to meet you" Namjoon shook her hand "Namjoon, nice to meet you too"
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
With Jin
Jin woke up no longer feeling little, he walked around looking for Namjoon when he found the note. He giggled "silly Namjoon"
(so what is a BOP)
Jin put the note down and grabbed his phone from where it was charging. As he picked it up a text from Namjoon popped up, it read "Hey Baby, Im going out to get a coffee with a friend, I'll be home about 5pm maybe 6pm, be good! Daddy loves you xxxx " Jin huffed immediately feeling jealous, he texted back "Want you home daddy!! Dun wanna share" he put the phone down and sat cross legged with his arms crossed watching the phone. No answer. He waited some more. Still no answer. About half an hour later with still no reply Jin burst into tears. "Dadddyyyy, h-he doesn't wuv Meeee" he wailed. Another half an hour later Jin had fallen asleep crying, his cheeks were stained with tears. Namjoon opened their apartment door and gasped seeing Jin curled up on the floor in front of his phone. He ran over and knelt next to him, his heart breaking when he saw Jins tear stained cheeks. Namjoon softly stroked Jins hair waking him up. "D-daddy?" "Im here baby..daddy is here". Namjoon pulled Jin onto his lap "My poor little princess, im sorry I was gone so long"
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
At the hospital with Taehyung and Hoseok
-
-
"Taehyung? Do you think I could maybe kiss you? Just so I try and sort out my feelings?" "I-I don't know..im still with Jungkook...but if it helps you then you can kiss me". Hoseok leaned and softly kissed Taehyung , Taehyung gently kissed back when suddenly the door slammed open to revel Jungkook. "Tae?! Hoseok?!"
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
To be continued....