🍼🌟chapter one rewrite🌟🍼

"And we both found each other tonight"

This chapter will contain a small bit of Littlespace and Dang overdose is a BOP

Third person point of view

Jin was finishing up at the bakery where he worked, ( ahhh I love awake (>ω<) its so good!) he was sweeping up all the crumbs from that day. ( AHHHH WATTPAD JUST DELETED HALF THE FUCKING  CHAPTER!!!)

He collected all his tips and smiled. Jin was a really friendly worker And customers enjoyed conversation with the Worker. Sometimes he would sing along to the radio as he worked. Jin was very often flirted with, people of all kinds left him notes with their number and tips. He never accepted these notes apart from once. It was a note from a girl with bright purple hair about 19 years old just out of education. She only wanted Friendship and she's the one who introduced Jin to Cgl. You'll meet her later. Once Jin had finished and closed up the bakery(he worked 5am to 7pm) he realized it was time to catch his bus. "oh suga!! I am going to miss my bus!!"Jin ran to the bus stop only to arrive and see the bus drive off. "N-No!". He sat down at the stop fighting tears, he couldn't walk home because it was too far and it Was dark but he also couldn't stay someone because he couldn't waste money. "T-that was the last bus" he sniffled tears slowly escaping and rolling down his chubby cheeks. "I-I can't get home" he cried silently to himself.

Namjoon was walking back to his car when he saw a small pettie boy dressed in pink crying at the bus stop. When he got closer he could hear the boy mumbling about not being able to get home. Namjoon approached the small man "a-are you ok?" He asked softly. Jin jumped and wiped away tears "I-i missed the last bus and i can't get home" he hiccuped. Namjoons heart melted at the sweet voice and lisp of the man in front of him. "I could take you home?" He looked up at Namjoon "y-you would do that?" Jin wiped his tears away smiling slightly. The younger nodded and held out his hand for Jin to take. He took it and stood up smiling as Namjoon led him to his car. Jin Told him his address and Namjoon drove him home. After they said goodbye Jin ran up to his apartment. Namjoon smiled , he knew who that was, it was his friend Hobis friends friend. ( FUCK YES ITS EPIPHANY I LOVE THISSSSS, IM THE ONE I SHOULD LOOOVEEEE IN THISSSSSS WORLD)
Jin collapsed on his bed  as soon as he could. He snuggled into his pillow and Flopsy bunny. He fell asleep almost immediately not having a chance to change or eat. Luckily
-
-
-
-
-
The next day was his day off. Jin worked four days a week, and unfortunately his day off didn't start well. He hopped out of bed with Flopsy Bunny to hear the sound of something being put through his letterbox. He crawled over to the front door and looked down at the letter. "Flopsy wats dis?". He looked at it and immediately slipped out of little space. "M-my bills" Jin stood up And walked into the kitchen setting the letter and Flospy Bunny down on the counter. He turned the kettle on and made a cup of coffee before sitting down to open his bills. Jin took a sip of coffee and then he opened it. What he saw made him burst into tears. There was a knock on the door and Jin wiped away his tears before getting up to open it. The door opened to reveal his joyful yet shy friend Jimin. "Hello Jinnie! Oh! Whats wrong? You're crying" he hugged The older man as he cried. "I-I cant a-afford my bills" Jin sobbed. Jimin though for a moment "ah! Dont worry  Hoseok Hyung's friend needs a place to live he could be your roommate!" Jin wiped away tears "o-ok, l-lets go talk to Hoseok" "you might want to change clothes Jin-Hyung ,  I saw you at work in those yesterday, did you even get to change?" Jin blushed slightly and shook his head "I-I missed my bus home and this really kind guy took me home.. He seemed familiar"
Jimin gasped "Hyung! You could have gotten kidnapped!!" Jin giggled slightly "but I didn't so dont worry Jiminie" Jin let Jimin in and then went to change clothes. He returned to find Jimin talking to Flopsy bunny who he had left on The counter. "Hewo Flopsy!" He whispered "I'm wowwied about Jin-Hyung" Jimin stroked the stuffie. Jins heart melted as he watched the younger. He put on a stuffie voice and talked back "I'm sure Jin-Hyung is just fine Jimin-Hyung and look! Here he comes!" Jin walked in with a smile "ready to go Jimin?" Jimin stood up with a smile and nodded "Yes Hyung". The two walked out and Jin locked his apartment door and they walked down to yoongi and Jimins car. Yoongi was sat in the drivers seat And Jimin waved at him with a smile on his face. "Daddy!!" He got in next to him and hugged him. Yoongi kissed Jimin softly and then smiled at Jin,"good morning Jin-Hyung". Jin got in the back seat, "m-morning Yoongi" Yoongi grabbed Jins hand "whats wrong Hyung?" "Jin-Hyung can't pay his bills" Jimin pouted. "J-Jimine you dont has to tell everyones" Jin mumbled wiping away tears. "Dont worry Hyung. We'll help you." Yoongi let go and turned to Jimin, "where are we going next baby boy~?" Jimin squeaked and blushed at the nickname ( I do that when my girlfriend calls me babygirl) "t-to Hobi!" He stuttered out still flustered. Jin teared up again at the two youngers in front of him being romantic, he mumbled to himself sadly "w-when will someone l-love Me?". Yoongi and Jimin didn't hear Jin say this. The three drove to the house of Jung Hoseok or Hobi as they called him (and I use it because its less to write) it took a while but they got there. All three of them got out and Jimin knocked on the door , Hoseok opened the door ( I might just write J-hope :3 ) Jimin waved "Hiiii Hobiiiiii". J-hope rolled his eyes "Good morning Jimin" He smiled seeing Jin, "Morning Jin-Hyung" Jin waved shyly not saying thing, he tugged his sleeves down to cover his hands. Jimin turned to face Jin "Hyung are you ok?" Jin nodded whispered "f-feeling wittle" Jimin gasped "oh! Poor Hyung its horrible being Little in public sometimes!" Hobi smiled and nodded at Yoongi who nodded back. Jimin turned back to Hobi "anyways! Hobi is your friend Namjoon still looking for a place to live? Because Jin-Hyung needs a roommate" Hobi chuckles "Yes, Namjoon is looking for a place still, I'll tell him about Jin-Hyung". He turned to the elder "Do you want me to tell him about you being a little?" Jin gasped and shook his head quickly "J-Joon will think Jinnie is weird!" He teared up and clung to Yoongis shirt. Yoongi stroked his hair "Its ok sweetie, I'm sure he won't think that, But Hobi won't tell him" Jin sniffed and leaned into Yoongis touch, Jimin whined "Nuuu my daddy!" Hobi smiled and chuckled "I think you better get those two home" Yoongi smirked at him "Bye Hoe" to which Hobi replied "Bye whore" Jin and Jimin gasped at the bad words and ran back to the car. Yoongi and Hobi laughed at the littles actions and waved goodbye.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Yoongi drove Jin home and then took Jimin to the big shopping centre that just opened. "Daddy why are we here?" Jimin asked sweetly. "Well Jiminie you have been a very good all week so daddy is going to treat you"
( Look is such a good song omg)
Jimin gasped "w-weally daddy?!"
Yoongi nodded with a smile "really baby boy". Jimin squealed happily and hugged Yoongi tightly. "You still got your Mouse stuffie?" Jimin nodded picking up the small stuffed mouse in a dress "She is right heres!" Yoongis heart melted at his baby boys cuteness. "Lets go then sweetheart"
(I'll show a photo of his stuffie at some point also comment name ideas for them :3 )
Jimin carefully got out of the car with Yoongis help making sure not to drop his mouse stuffie. The pair headed into the shopping centre......

To be continued......

Authors note

What is going everybody! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I decided I didn't like how quickly everything happened in the first few chapters so I will be rewriting them! They will be longer and have more plot to them. I don't wanna be that person but please leave a comment or a vote to let me know you enjoyed the chapter! Thats all for today guys, gals and non-binary pals! PEACE OUT!

Whatismylife going offline....

Word count: 1525