⚠️🌟🍼Chapter Six🍼🌟⚠️

"My love is on fire, now burn baby burn"

Help I have a Black Pink addiction

Third person point of view

Namjoon sat crying with Jins Mum comforting him "w-why Taehyung? Hes s-such a sweet And lovely boy" he sobbed. "I dont know sweetie, bad things happen to people who don't deserve it, like my poor Jinnie... I left him in that house with his abusive father to grow up, god knows what he did to my son"
Namjoon wiped away tears "I-I'll do my best to love him Miss Park" She smiled softly at him "I know you will Dear" A soft voice came from the top of the stairs "Daddy? Why crying?" Jin ran down to Namjoon barely making any noise. Namjoon pulled Jin onto his lap "Daddy has bad news baby" "what happen?" "T-TaeTae got..raped" Jin gasped "T-TaeTae.." Jimin froze at the top of the stairs hearing that "T-Taehyung got raped" he mumbled to himself slipping out of little space.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
In the ambulance with Taekook and Yoongi

Jungkook sat crying silently holding a sleeping Taehyungs hand, Yoongi watched him crying also. "I-I'm so sorry Kook, I-If I hadn't have left him alone t-this wouldn't have happened" Jungkook let go of Taehyung and hugged Yoongi "Don't say that Hyung..and if we're blaming people then it's my fault for letting him go to work" The pair hugged each other crying when a soft voice spoke out "D-daddy? U-Uncle Yooni?" Jungkook pulled away and looked over at Taehyung hugging him gently "I-I'm sorry baby, daddy shouldn't have made you go to work" Taehyung happily nuzzled into JungKook immediately feeling happier being in his arms. "It oki daddy, Uncle Yooni saved TaeTae by beating up the bad guy!" He smiled at Yoongi. "You still got hurt Buddy, I didn't save you in time....." Yoongi looked away. Taehyung pouted and wiggled over to sit in Yoongis lap giving him a hug "Dun be sad" he kissed his cheek before wiggling back to Jungkook. They soon arrived at the hospital and Taehyung was taken away for what the other two boys suspected was surgery. "I should probably get home to Jimin Kook, is it ok if I leave you here?" "Y-yeah I should be fine, Jimin will need you its alright for you to leave" "thanks Kook" Yoongi hugged Jungkook before leaving the hospital running all the way to his work where he'd left his car. He quickly drove home worried about Jimin, he knew he had probably heard what had happened. Yoongi arrived home and knocked on the door before opening it. "Jiminie! I'm home!" He walked in shutting the door bowing to Miss Park who was sat in the living room "Good morning Miss Park" Yoongi spotted Jin asleep in Namjoons lap "Hey Joon" Namjoon nodded at Yoongi "Hey Yoon". Jimin came running downstairs and hugged Yoongi tightly sobbing. Yoongi mouthed at Namjoon "does he know about Tae?" Namjoon nodded mouthing back "Yeah". Yoongi stroked the youngers hair "TaeTae will be ok baby, dont worry I saved him, daddy caught the bad guy" he whispered to Jimin. Jimin sniffled "J-Jiminie go see TaeTae?" "Of course we can baby, would you like to being him a get better soon card and a present?". Jimin nodded "pweese Daddy"
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
At a card shop

Jimin was clutching two Teddy bears close to his chest looking at get better soon cards with Yoongi. He picked one up and gave it to Yoongi sniffling "D-dis one pweese daddy" He also handed Yoongi one bear "a-and one of dese, dis one for me so we have matchy bears.." Yoongi smiled softly at Jimin and paid for the card And Teddy Bears. He held Jimins hand and lead him to the car. Once Jimin was seatbelted and holding onto his Teddy bear Yoongi began to drive the hospital.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
At the hospital

Jungkook sat on a chair next to Taehyungs bed holding his hand when there was a knock on the door. He looked up "come in.." The door opened to revel Yoongi and Jimin. "H-Hi TaeTae, we gots card and teddy bear for you.." Jimin smiled softly. He shuffled over to Taehyung handing him the bag. Yoongi gave Jungkook a small smile. Taehyung Gasped looking in the bag, he pulled out the Teddy bear "J-Jiminie! Tank chu" Jimin smiled and held up his bear. "We match!" Both littles giggled. Yoongi sat down next to Jungkook. "Hey Kook?" "Yeah Yoongs?" "Does..does Hoseok know what happened?"
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

Hoseok groaned in pleasure as he looked down at the beautiful boy sucking his cock. "Fuck baby~ you're so good at this~". The younger boy purred bobbing his head faster causing Hoseok to moan. A minute or so later Hoseok pulled out of Taehyungs mouth. "On all fours now baby~" Taehyung obeyed. Hoseok smirked pulling out the plug from inside Taehyung. "All ready for daddy's cock huh~?" Taehyung moaned as the plug was removed from inside him. "Yes daddy~ I can't wait for your cock~ I love it so much~" At this comment Hoseok slowly pushed inside Taehyung moaning at the tightness. Taehyung moaned at the feeling of Hoseoks cock filling him up. "you feel so good Princess~" Taehyung blushed at the nickname "A-and you fill me up so well daddy~". The older began thrusting quickly leaving the younger no time to adjust to the size of his cock. Taehyung let out a loud moan "o-oh fuck daddy you're so big~! Its so deep inside me~". Hoseok smirked and kept thrusting "ten and a half inch's baby~ and its all for you~". Taehyung panted his tongue hanging out of his mouth "s-so big~". Hoseok gripped Taehyungs hips and began pounding into the litter, every now and then he would slap the subs ass. Taehyung let out a scream when Hoseok hit his prostate causing the older to brutally pound into that spot. "D-DADDY IM GONNA CUM~!" Taehyung screamed in pleasure shaking as the older wrecked him. Hoseok groaned "me to baby~ cum with daddy~" he slammed deep inside Taehyung hitting his prostate and the pair moaned loudly cumming at the same time.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Hoseok woke up to the ringing of his phone, he answered it with a sleepy hello. What he heard next make him go pale "Taehyung..."
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
To be continued....

Word count:1075