🌟⚠️🍼Chapter ten🍼⚠️🌟

"Oh my my my oh my my my"

Third person point of view

With Taehyung and Hoseok
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Hoseok smiled at the younger, "Taehyung? I need to ask you something". Taehyung looked up "what is it Hoseok-Hyung?" "Would you be my boyfriend Taehyung?" Taehyung blushed and squealed "of course I will Hobi!". Hoseok leaned down kissing Taehyung once more. Taehyung happily kissed back wrapping his arms around Hoseoks neck. Hoseok carefully pulled Taehyung onto his lap resting his hands on the boys ass. Taehyung eventually pulled away for air panting, a light blush dusting his cheeks. Hoseok smiled "God you're gorgeous baby, I will treat you how you deserve to be". Taehyung giggled softly "Thank you Hobi". Taehyung softly kissed his boyfriend. The pair spent the rest of the evening cuddling and kissing.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
With Namjoon and Jin
-
-
-
-
When the couple got home Jin happily collapsed on the couch before pouting "Joonieeee you've never taken me on a dateeee ".  Namjoon chuckled "well then, where would you like to go for our date baby boy?". Jin sat up with a smile "somewhere nice! But not too expensive because I can't afford it" "dont you worry baby, I'll handle it" Namjoon blushed and sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck "I'm actually kinda rich but I prefer to live a normal life". Jin giggled "You could be my sugar daddy", Namjoon chuckled "if you want baby boy~". Jin let out an adorable squeak, "y-you'd r-really do that J-Joonie?". "Of course I would baby, I love you more than anything". Jin turned bright red, as red as RJ's bandana. "Love you too Joonie, now go get reedy for our date!". Namjoon chuckled "Yes ma'am~" he winked before walking to his room. Jin giggled heading to his room as well.

Namjoon wore a grey suit jacket with a white shirt and dark suit trousers along with his glasses

Jin wore a slightly sparkly jacket with black jeans, a white button up with the first few buttons undone and a thin black choker

Jin wore a slightly sparkly jacket with black jeans, a white button up with the first few buttons undone and a thin black choker. He shyly walked out to meet Namjoon blushing when he saw his boyfriend. "J-Joonie you look really hot" he squeaked out. Namjoon smirked "And you look gorgeous baby~", he offered Jin his arm, the older took it with a smile. Namjoon lead Jin to his car opening the door for him "after you m'lady~". Jin giggled getting in the car "Joonieeee". Namjoon got in and started the car. After a little while of driving they reached the restaurant. (( shout out to anyone who gets this reference)) Jin gasped "Chez Sauce?! Namjoon this place is like really expensive! I can't ask you to spend that much money on me, I'm not worth it!". Namjoon grabbed Jin's hands "you're worth everything to me Jin". This caused Jin to blush "r-really?" "Really" Namjoon smiled softly kissing him. Namjoon walked into the restaurant with Jin at his side.  "Table for two under the name of Kim Namjoon?". The server smiled "right this way Mr Kim
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
With Yoongi and Jimin

"Ready for your surprise baby?" Yoongi said smiling at the younger, "Yeee!!" Jimin happily cheered. Yoongi carefully blindfolded the little pink mochi before leading him into their house. He lead Jimin to the living room(or lounge depending on where you're from), before removing the blindfold. Jimin gasped in awe. The living room had been transformed into little paradise. The couch had been turned into a blanket fort, fairy lights ran across every wall, on the table were bowls filled with snacks such as rice cakes and jolly ranchers(I don't know a lot of Asian food). Jimin's two favourite stuffies, a kitten and a puppy. Jimin squealed happily "Oh daddy!! You're the best!!" He jumped up and down hugging Yoongi tightly. Yoongi softly smiled at his baby "I'm glad you like it..." "Everything ok daddy?" "Just..really tired princess" Jimin blushed at the nickname before dragging Yoongi over to the couch pushing him onto it. "Chu stay here and rest!" The younger pouted crossing his arms. Jimin hopped over to the Tv and fiddled around putting a DVD in. ((watch my friend kill me for this because she despises this kinda shit)) Jimin went back to Yoongi humming holding the DVD case and remote. Yoongi smiled down at the younger "Ah we're watching this one tonight? thought the three musketeers was your favourite baby" Jimin giggled "today it's Princess and the Pauper!".
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
With Namjoon and Jin
SMUT WARNING

Namjoon and Jin had finished their meal and were headed home. During the dinner Namjoon had showered Jin in compliments and surprised him with a big bouquet of his favourite flowers. Once the pair arrived at their apartment Namjoon blindfolded Jin "I have one last surprise for you baby~" Jin giggled "and why can't I see Joonie~?". "Because baby~ it'll ruin the surprise~". Namjoon led the elder to his room, unlit candles were placed around the room, fairly lights glowed a soft pink and a bottle of champagne lay in a bucket of ice. Before removing the blindfold Namjoon lit the candles and held up the champagne "you may remove the blindfold now baby~". Jin removed it and gasped "Oh Joonie!" He turned to face the younger "you really did all this? For me?". Namjoon nodded smiling "I'd do almost anything for you Seokjin~" "b-but I'm not worth all this! I-I'm not worth anything..." Namjoon softly cupped Jin's cheek "to me , you are worth everything" he pressed a soft kiss to Jin's lips. The kissing soon moved to the bed. Jin pulled away panting "J-Joonie~" he softly moaned. Namjoon smirked "Yes baby~?". "Take me daddy~ make me feel good~". Namjoon chucked passionately kissing Jin running his hands down his gorgeous body. Jin let out a soft moan kissing back wrapping his arms around Namjoon's neck gripping his boyfriend's suit. Soon the pair were in nothing but their underwear, Jin blushed as he was wearing pale pink panties with white lace. Namjoon growled "fuck you look so sexy princess~" this comment only made Jin blush more. Their lips connected one more in a kiss full to the brim with love and lust. Slowly they stripped themselves of their underwear. Jin gasped upon seeing just how big the younger was. "I-I've never seen one so big~" he drooled slightly. ( little bit of back story here, Jin had lots of boyfriends in high school desperate to find love due to his lack of it at home, that's how he became friends with Jimin. Jimin found Jin crying after being dumped and the two became best friends)
Namjoon smirked "Well baby~ it's all yours now~", Jin looked up at Namjoon with his soft doe like eyes "all mine?", the elder licked his lips staring at the younger's cock. He leaned forward carefully licked the tip before taking nearly all of it in his mouth. Namjoon groaned "fuck baby~" he gripped Jin's hair "shit no one's ever been able to nearly take all 9 inches~". Jin drooled slightly around Namjoon's cock bobbing his head he looked up at his boyfriend purring softly upon seeing the pleasure on his face. Namjoon moaned "good boy~ so good at this~" Jin bobbed his head faster And faster before pulling off with a pop. "Don't want you to cum before the big event daddy~" he giggled lustfully. Namjoon smirked "I like this side of you princess~" Jin smiled giggling as he moved onto his hands and knees on the bed. Namjoon grabbed the bottle of lube and generously coated his fingers before slowly pushing one inside the elder. Jin let out a shaky moan "o-oh m-my~! I-it's been so long since I've had something inside me~". Namjoon smirked thrusting his finger as he carefully added a second. "You'll be filled up in no time baby boy~". Soon Jin was ready "Daddy~" he moaned as Namjoon removed his fingers leaving Jin's hole clenching around nothing. Namjoon coated his cock in lube before pushing into Jin, as he pushed in Jin let out a high pitched moan as Namjoon filled him to the brim. "O-oh god Joonie~!". Jin panted "f-fuck you fill me right up~" , Namjoon smirked "like that huh~? Like being filled up with daddy's big cock~?". Jin moaned again "Love it daddy~! Love being filled with your big cock~ fuck me hard!". Namjoon kissed him "As you wish princess~". He quickly began thrusting into Jin hitting his prostate almost straight away. Jin moaned loudly "o-oh my! Oh my~! F-fuck daddy~!". Namjoon gripped Jin's ass with one hand and his hair with the other, with each thrust and jolt he tugged Jin's hair. If Jin had any neighbors they would definitely hear his moans and shouts of daddy and oh my. Jin moaned shaking as Namjoon hit his prostate with each thrust "I-I'm close~!" He moaned "f-fuck me too~" Namjoon groaned. With one final thrust Namjoon slammed deep inside Jin and came with a moan. Jin cried out moaning Namjoon's name as he came.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
To be continued...