Part XXVI: With them

Start from the beginning

Chaewon, peeked out of the window. She waved her hand at us, telling us to go near.

"Let's go Yurii" I held Yuri's arm because she's starting to be afraid of them again. Well, she'll be used to this.

I opened the door of the back seat. Wait- - if Chaewon is in the passenger seat, and Wonyoung's here in the backseat, then who's driving?!

"Ahn Yujin" I whispered out of my breath. We had an eye contact in the car's rearview mirror with her face, smirking.

We're going to die if she'll drive this.

"Relax Minju. She's the only one who knows how to drive among the three of us right Yujin?" Chaewon turned at Yujin to make sure that she'll answer 'yes'. They're lying, Chaewon drove me the last time I went late for my work sheez, this creeps me out.

Yujin just nodded her head while still smirking. Don't tell me Chaewon hasn't ride a car with Yujin driving on it?!

I have a bad feeling about this.

"Hop in, we're ready to go!" Chaewon said excitingly. We're left with no choice but to go inside. Yuri sat next to Wonyoung while I sat next to her.

Yujin started the engine. *gulp* this is it!

She drove with a moderate speed so I was a bit calm.

"I didn't know that Yushin is a boring driver~" Wonyoung said while yawning just enough to let Yujin see that she's bored.

Chaewon turned back and gave a high five to Wonyoung. Can someone tell me what's going on?

Yujin smiled and I know that there's something wrong about that.

I felt that the car is getting faster and faster. The car almost flew because of its speed. Oh God please save us from here.

The three of them are just laughing while me and Yuri are hugging each other. Maybe this is the last day of our lives.

With a sudden stop, we all knock our heads off to each other while I almost felt that my head is gone because of her sudden break. I felt dizzy ~

"Nice one Yujin! Hooo the next time, drive faster again! Hey Minju, Yuri are you okay?" Chaewon turned to look at our faces, the same goes with the two.

Yuri's face is pale and I think we're the same. " Did you enjoy it? By the way, we're already here at our destination. Let's go" Chaewon opened the car door and went outside. I also opened the door next to mine and guided Yuri in going out since she's still dizzy.

I never thought that I will survive that ride. I'll never enter a ride with Yujin as the driver again.

We entered the restaurant and just by the look of it, you can conclude that this one is for high class only.

We went to a table near the glass transparent wall. The whole city can be seen in there and it's overwhelming.

We already sat and just waited for the waiter to handle the menu. There are a few people inside who really looks elegant.

The place is wide with matching tables with candles place on a bronze candle holder, a big chandelier on the middle and a live soothing music from the musicians here.

"Chirashi Sushi, Miso glazed black cod with sautéd brocolli, Yuzu créme brûleés, Mozzarella sticks and Meatball Parmigiana Sliders. I want that 5 each and for the drink, wine is enough" Chaewon said to the waiter.

The waiter just looked at us and wrote the orders in her mini pad like mine but the only difference is, it's more elegant.

"Are you 18+ madame? We're serving wines for adults only" the waiter said again.

Pfft Chaewon looked at Yujin as if she's pleading for help. "Yeah, we're already 18. Do you think we didn't know that you're serving your drinks for adults? Psh I want the orders fast" Yujin said boredly. She's sitting next to Wonyoung who is sitting next to me while I sat next to Yuri and Yuri next to Chaewon.In short, we're sitting opposite to each other -,-

"I'm sorry madame, I'll gave the orders right away" the waiter bowed first before leaving.

"10 000 won" Yujin opened her palm to Chaewon. "We're friends Yushin and friends should help each other without asking money" Chaewon placed her arm around Yujin.

"Really? Remember the time when you ask for 50,000 won just because you helped me with my project? Aisht you- -" Yujin acted as if she's going to hit Chaewon. The latter just crossed her arms against Yujin's attack and they playfully choked each other. Childish -,-

Yuri is silently laughing beside me and I can't help it but to laugh too. They look like dumb humans choking each other in an expensive restaurant.

I hope that they'll be like this for the next few days. This side is way more better than them, bullying a weak person. It's impossible but maybe, a time will come and they'll be tired on  bullying someone.

-----------
A/N: Yey another update 💜. Thank you for still supporting this story!

Bubblyehet ❤