When God Does Exist.

A/N: Again, I don't mean to offend anyone's beliefs. Please don't read if you tend to interpret one explicitely stating their own religious beliefs as rude. This is merely my beliefs and mine alone, you are free to believe in whatever you wish to, even Pastafarianism or the belief that the Earth was created by a giant, flying Spaghetti monster. 

Dear Friend,

I have decided to believe in God. I have decided to relinquish control to a supernatural power that I cannot explain.

Maybe we cannot go into the nuts and bolts and scientifically find Him hanging out in a mystical place called Heaven.

Maybe we cannot see, logically explain or describe.

Maybe we cannot truly understand.

But a lot of things in life require a leap of faith. They require unfathomable amounts of trust. And that doesn’t go with the mindset of some people and I get it, but with someone who believes in the presence of something greater than all of us, there isn’t much scope for change.

A force allowed for the big bang that allowed for the creation of the earth.

A force allowed for the creation of DNA that started the first species, which, arguably, yes, evolved into the homo sapiens but every intricate structure of our anatomy, every single feeling we feel, every single thought we say. The magic is in the way we developed languages, literature, art, music. We could have restricted ourselves only to moving forward but instead we devoted SO much of our time into making the view beautiful.

Besides, there has to be some reason why so many people believe.

So maybe I’m naïve. Maybe, I suck at arguing my point.

Maybe my arguments are invalid or don’t make any sense, but it’s honest. It’s the truth and it’s who I am.

I see galaxies in my coffee. I have inflated views of the world. The stars shine brighter for me. People are lot more than what they actually are. Green grass is extra green. Rain is symbolic of showers of blessings and the sun rises every morning to show us that there’s always hope for a new day.

I believe that God gave humans the ability to find another human mesmerizing.

God gave us the ability to paint smiles, pick up pens or paintbrushes and caress the shiny keys of a piano.

I don’t want to attempt to explain anymore, because that’s the real point of having faith, it’s the courage to leave some things unexplained, to leave them without concrete evidence, it’s the strength  to let go of precision once in a while.

But mostly, it’s in the long-standing hope that no matter how far away this God is, He knows what he’s doing.

Yours Lovingly Xx