A TRAVELLER

The sun was red when a foreign traveller arrived in the village of Zrace. A village covered in hills

The village gave an impression of terror as if the village had not smiled for years.

As the traveller was looking around for people, a person came in front of him he said in terror "leave the village for your own safety and never come back again.

The traveller smiled and said arrogantly" once I step somewhere I never turn around".

"May the god be with you" the villager murmured and left. It was getting dark, he knocked many doors but no one responded. Then all of a sudden the village was covered in mist and he saw a strange object coming toward him from the mist.

He was shocked, it was a Dsnake( A TWO HEADED DOG WITH A SNAKE ON ITS TAIL) he was unable to move, he murmured "why did I come here in the first place".

As the Dsnake approached him a fireball comes out of nowhere and hits the Dsnake. As he looks around a teenage boy wearing a coat stands in front of him with a sword and beside him an elderly man with a stick. They both attack the Dsnake and killed it with the blink of an eye

The teenage boy with the serious look says " we must find the source of this"." I have already located it, they are coming from that cave up the hill" replied the elderly man. They start to move toward the cave and on the way the traveller takes a curved stick and converts it to a bow and finds some arrow. The teen boy asks the traveller "hey you, why are you following us don't you know what is inside the cave, now go back". "It is my wish I can do whatever I want and bye the way my name is Carter" replied the traveller.

As soon as they reached the cave, to their suprise a bunch of monsters appeared in front of them. The traveller climbed on a tree and started shooting. With much difficulty, the monsters were suppressed and hen they entered the cave and the traveller was shocked to see a dark shape object. The old man said, "so this is the source, please step aside". he started to chant mantras "O LORD GIVE THE POWER TO SEAL SO THAT NOBODY COULD FEAR. SEAL!" and the dark shape object vanished. The sun was coming up and they returned back to the village. The village head thanked them and served them breakfast. "You are good with the bow," said the old man. "Well that's true" replied the traveller and continued "can I join you I always wanted an adventurous life, but ended up being a traveller and also I have all city permit we can easily access any city without paying tax. What do you say?". The teen boy and the old man look at each other and start discussing and they agree. Then the wind blows and the shoulder part of the teen boy was visible which was hidden by his coat. The traveller sees the tattoo of the royal family and asks with eagerness " who are you ?".

The teen boy replies "my name is SOBEK"