6th year - Part 2

Before I begin, I would like to take a moment and thank @-huntrends for making me this beautiful trailer for Birth of Hell. It is absolutely breathtaking and SO much better than my other mediocre trailers I made a couple years ago. Please take the time to watch it below and give them your love for making such a wonderful trailer. 👏🏻

•••

Birth of Hell•{Hogwarts - 1943/44}

Birth of Hell

{Hogwarts - 1943/44}

After Slughorn's Christmas party the next day, Tom took notes from his muggle studies book at lunch, but could not help but notice Lestrange's odd behavior. The other boys who sat around the two of them had not noticed his sulking, too busy speaking about the next quidditch game that would happen after the holidays. Lestrange was sat across from Tom with his elbow on the table and his chin in the palm of his hand. Though his face held no emotion Tom caught the flicker of sadness in his eyes as he stared across the Great Hall.

Tom followed his gaze and looked behind his shoulder seeing Gabriella Friller talking amongst her Ravenclaw friends. She had a big grin across her lips and started to laugh at whatever the girl next to her had whispered in her ear but all a sudden her eyes soon glanced over at Tom's table; her smile fading. Tom turned his head back and noticed Lestrange now wore a deep frown on his face as he tore his gaze away from the girl, looking back down at his book. His knuckles turned white as he gripped onto both sides of the book, it almost worried Tom that he might ruin the binding.

With the feeling he should say something, he went to ask Lestrange what was wrong when suddenly he felt a harsh pinch on the back of his elbow. The pinch sent a cramp up his neck as he hissed and turned around only to notice no one was to be seen. Breathing with a sigh, he then he turned his head and noticed who the perpetrator was who had snuck around him.

"What the bloody hell was that for?" Tom looked up in bewilderment at Harriet who took a seat beside him taking a small carrot from his plate. Harriet snapped the orange vegetable between her teeth loudly and shrugged her shoulders. Tom glared and rubbed at his elbow looking around the table at the boys who seemed almost excited for Harriet to have arrived.

"Why — isn't it the pretty little Hufflepuff! You must know, I heard that makeup only makes scars worse. It causes them to shrivel up and appear like a sultana as you age." Rosier snickered giving Harriet a wink. She rolled her eyes and sighed as if his presence was a huge inconvenience.

"Hubert Rosier you're an absolute idiot. I thought you were going to keep this a secret about your knowledge of woman's makeup. Now you've gone and told everyone how much you enjoy makeup for yourself!" This wiped the smirk right off Rosier's face who then started to turn red in embarrassment as the other boys around him began to chuckle. Of course, he knew nothing of makeup and actually had never touched a powder puff in his life but explaining himself would only make the others laugh more. Harriet winked at Rosier before turning to Tom who stared at Rosier with a raised eyebrow; teasing him further.