Chapter 6: The Predestination Paradox, Part 2

Slowly it dawned on Yoongi that even though the members don't talk about Yoongi and Jimin, Jin must have cleared out of the room for the night

Slowly it dawned on Yoongi that even though the members don't talk about Yoongi and Jimin, Jin must have cleared out of the room for the night. The room had been positively covered in the most cliche of romantic decorations. In his peripheral vision, he saw candles and rose petals. But what had complete control of his attention, what he would not even attempt to tear his eyes away from was Park Jimin himself, on Yoongi's bed in nothing but his black boxer briefs, trying his best sexy pose, but ultimately looking adorably apprehensive. Yoongi's heart swelled. Yoongi moved toward the bed and Jimin got up on his knees to greet him.

"Do you like your new sweater?" Jimin asked demurely as if he weren't attempting a full-on seduction. Yoongi gulped and nodded. He wanted to approach this cautiously, but Yoongi couldn't help responding to his enthusiastic energy. His eyes feasted on the body of gorgeous Park Jimin in front of him.

"Yes. I also like this." He cupped Jimin's cheek with one hand. He let the weight of his hand trail his fingers down Jimin's neck, over his collar bone, down his chest to his abdomen. He rested his fingers on the hemline of Jimin's briefs. The entire time their eyes had been locked, the shared gaze smoldering. Yoongi swept his hand around and up Jimin's back. As he reached firm shoulder muscles he pulled Jimin into his embrace. "Thank you." He whispered, letting his lips brush against the lobe of Jimin's ear.
Jimin turned his neck toward the sensation, then swept his lips around to meet Yoongi's. Jimin's exquisite jaw jutted forward as he took Yoongi's bottom lip between tongue and teeth. With a gentle pull, he guided Yoongi forward, releasing as he gracefully rolled onto his back. Yoongi followed, crawling onto the bed and up between his outstretched legs. He bent Jimin's knees up to his side so that he could move in closer, then plunged his hands down those thick muscular thighs.
His fingers quickly peeked beneath cloth so that his thumbs could press along Jimin's hip bones, fingers guiding him to explore the swell of Jimin's ass. Yoongi closed his eyes to remind himself to breathe. He then reached up to cradle Jimin's head diving into a deep kiss. Jimin's hips bucked up against his and even though cloth separated them still, the stiffness he felt caused him to bite his lip to quieten a moan.
He applied pressure and a little friction in return. Jimin's plump lips came to mind and he sought them out. Before he could reach them he caught Jimin's eyes. There were tears brimming. Yoongi hurried to back off.

"What happened? Are you okay?"

Unexpectedly, Jimin laughed. "I don't know. I've waited for this for so long. Now that we're here I'm scared and I don't know what to do. Neither one of us has done anything with anyone before. I just want to make you feel good."

Yoongi smiled and used his thumb to wipe away a tear that spilled over. "Being here with you is what makes me feel good. You're right. Why don't we take it slow, learn each other? We don't have to do anything tonight."