Omniscient

It was unbeknownst to Miles Johnson but his Texas home was surrounded at every entrance and exit.

"This been going on entirely too long, Emily." Miles spoke to Remy's mother as she leaned up against his kitchen counter.

"Miles please don't tell me you're chickening out now. You've been preparing for this since you were a child. My sister married into Quincy's family for this specific reason. You can't leave me now."

She walked up to Miles and his hands immediately went to her waist as they kissed.

MJ was in love with Emily. No matter how much he wanted to deny it. He wanted to take Reed's place and be the man to provide for her and she'd been telling him that after killing Quincy it would all be possible.

Miles was also oblivious to the fact that she was lying.

She'd married Reed for his money and it wasn't coming fast enough so she'd done what she needed to do, which was lure Miles into killing Chris and attempting to take over his empire.

Neither of them expected August to become such a problem.

"So you mean to tell me you'll kill your whole family just for the money? Just for me?" Miles sounded like an idiot. He knew it.

"Of course baby their in the way of our future. Besides, August already killed one of his girlfriends he'll be okay losing just one more."

"My boys on their way now so we can end this shit. I hope you're ready."

"Nah nigga I hope you ready." August boomed from MJ's living room.

Sean fired a shot from his silenced pistol into Miles' leg so he couldn't escape, and the man fell to the floor.

"Em, help me!" MJ called out.

Emily's bright idea was to make a run for it, but Quincy stopped her.

"Going somewhere, Auntie?" He smiled an unhappy smile and she shook as she walked backwards back into the kitchen.

Miles looked how he felt once Quincy entered the room. He wanted to piss himself. The three childhood friends together again.

"Miles, you were like a brother to me man," Quincy spoke, "A brother to all of us, and like a son to my dad and you killed him in cold blood with no remorse. So my only question to you is. Should I beat the fuck out of you until you stop breathing or just let my boy Aug here put a hot one right in between your eyes. He's been itching to do it ever since what you did to Naomi."

"What I did to her? It's what he did

"What I did to her? It's what he did." MJ's breathing was becoming labored from the blood gushing from his leg.

He would either bleed out, or have to choose one of Quincy's options.

"Miles, ya old lady, and I do mean old, been using you. You know that? She been lyin' ta yo ass your whole relationship. She prolly been tellin yo ass she gon leave dat man fa you? They planned a whole anniversary party for this weekend. They booked a flight for another honey moon. Wanna know why Miles? 'Cause you was never apart of the equation lah boy. She was gon let us kill ya, steal ya money, and make amends with her family."

August was lying through his teeth but he had assessed the situation enough to know what to say.

"He's lying baby.." Emily weakly tried to argue but Miles wasn't hearing it.

He had serious anger issues. When he was mad, he was mad.

The look on his face was one identical to the one he had when he held a gun to Naomi's head.

"You better run girl." Niko chuckled and Emily did just that, attempting to take off in a sprint.

But not before Miles took Augusts' gun and shooting her in the back.

She fell face first, her body completely still.

August snatched the gun back from him, holding it to Miles' head once more.

"August. Naomi was writin' you a letter. Before I took her: She was writing you a letter and I read it every night hoping I could feel the love she had for you and I couldn't. The kinda love y'all had, somebody like me would never deserve. Remy loves you just like Naomi did. Maybe even more. I'm sorry to all of yall for what I did, from the bottom of my hea-..."

Quincy silenced his heartfelt speech with a bullet to the back of his head.

"Hashtag this nigga lying your honor."

Authors Note

Yall I am so sorry for the late update. I hope this makes up for it. Ya'll like the new cover?