'I swear I didn't do anything, I would never hurt anyone especially not a member of BTS. I love them why would I hurt them?!' Emily pleaded but was frozen as the second detective started reading from a file he was holding

'as the ropes felt tighter on his wrists and ankles, the blind fold made his other senses perk up. only hearing the noise of the feet of his capturer were driving him crazy. His whole body shivered as the tip of something cold and sharp touched the back of his neck and traced its way to his lower back making fresher wounds. sounds familiar?'

It took her a while to realize what was the detective reading, he was quoting one of her smut fanfictions she had written years ago.

'what..what does that have to do with this? am I the only person on earth whom ever wrote a BDSM fanfiction?' Emily defended, starting to realize why they had her there.

'no, but you're the one with the smut fanfiction that gave intensive detailed description of what is in this video' the unlit cigarette detective said pointing at the TV with the controller.

Before he could play the video, two knocks on the door motioned them to leave her and head out to meet their commander.

'chief we have her, it's a matter of time' the unlit cigarette detective said unpleasant of his interrogation getting disturbed.

'they received a new tape, same way, a masked woman dropped it to the headquarters of BigHit.'

'same woman?'

'yes, so it's either she has an accomplice, or we have the wrong person' the chief said.

'no, it must be her. i can make her talk' the unlit cigarette detective hinted to his chief who decided to ignore it.

'where is this new tape?' the heavy detective asked.

'they're bringing it here, they heard we have a suspect. I guess they're sending their lawyers so you boys make sure to tell them just enough' the chief instructed before walking out.

The interrogation went on until Emily was too tired to keep her eyes open from all the tears she cried after being forced to watch the forty-five minutes video of nonstop extreme bondage.

The detectives were gone for minutes before the door reopened and the heavy one walked back in not closing the door behind him.

'behave' was all he said before a tall man in a suit walked in with Yoongi, SeokJin and Hoseok right behind him.

Emily was speechless as the three stood staring at her, but her heart hurt at the look they were giving her. A deathly glare.

'we'll give you anything. whatever, you name it. we'll do anything you want us to do. we'll drop the charges, we don't care, we just want him back.' Yoongi was the first to speak.

'all I did was write fanfiction, I didn't hurt Namjoon. I'm a fan' she pleaded noticing how he gritted his teeth as she said she was a fan.

'just tell us where he is!!' Hoseok screamed at her moving to approach her but stopped by the lawyer that came with them.

'Miss Rose, we're here to offer you a deal. we'll drop the charges, give you whatever amount of money you desire for a location and the name of your partner. But you gotta know, the moment we walk out of this door, the deal is off and I'll do everything in my power to make you suffer as much as he did' the lawyer explained and she couldn't take it anymore. She stood as straight as her handcuffs allowed her before talking

'I've been saying this to you all day and I'm tired of repeating myself, I didn't do anything to him!!! I wrote that fanfic on a public website, anyone, literally anyone in the world could be doing this. I am sorry I wrote such a thing but that was in a long time and I'm sorry they're using it but I did not hurt him. I would never hurt any of you even if my life depended on it, I'd rather die'

'then why don't you' Seokjin hissed before storming out of the room followed by the other two and the lawyer leaving her back alone with the detective.

he stood there watching her as she sat back slowly, silently crying.

'listen here Emily, you're a good girl I can see that. a good girl with an immense imagination. now that is not crime, but to act on such thoughts that are harmful to others is not right. now I wanna help you but you gotta give me something' the detective said soothingly.

'I wana help' she breathed.

'good, good. now you say you wrote this story on a website but all we could find online are small parts of it. So how could this person have all those details?'

'I don't know, they must've saved it from back when it was still on the website, it was taken down because of complaints of it being too graphic and I didn't put a warning' she explained doing her best to calm herself to think clearly.

'ok, ok I see. Do you remember any reader who seemed too much into it?'

'it was years ago and It had more than a million reads' the two sat in silence for a minute before he stood up and left the room.

'we can't keep her. we have no evidence' the chief said as soon as the heavy detective came out of the room.

'she admits to writing it' the unlit cigarette detective defended.

'and anyone of those million readers could be the culprit. we have no evidence, not strong enough to keep her here. let her go' the chief instructed and walked away.

On cue, an officer walked in the interrogation room to uncuff Emily and tell her she's free to go.

Her freedom only lasted until she reached down the street from the police department and a car pulled beside her and two strong arms pushed her from behind forcing her inside the car. a hand was soon on her mouth keeping her from screaming as the car drove away.

'how does it feel to be the one kidnapped? we'll see how you'll like it when we get done with you' the familiar voice of Yoongi taunting her.