Kidnapped

'POLICE! PUT YOUR HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM!'

Emily dropped the tea cup she was holding as her house's door flew open and four armed police officers barged in yelling at her.

'ON THE FLOOR!' She did as told raising her hands up. Emily blinked hard as an officer put his weapon back in his leash and grabbed her hands and handcuffing her before two older men walked in dressed in suits, one of them had an unlit cigarette in his mouth while the other, with his round stomach leading his way seemed out of breath, no doubt due to walking the four floor steps to her apartment; the elevator was out of service since she had moved in four months ago with no hint of them planning to fix it any time soon.

'What....what's this all about?' she asked her voice quivering.

'I ask the question, you answer it, got it? now where is he?' The man with an unlit cigarette said approaching his face to hers making her smell his unpleasant breath.

'what? Who?' she was on the verge of crying, her oneroom apartment was being trashed by officers, stuff are being thrown around in a reckless fashion, she saw them take her laptop and phone and place them in evidence bags and zip them.

'nothing here' an officer approched the man and told him making his glare at Emily get scarier.

'So you wanna do it the hard way? fine. Take her to the station. a night in the cell will make her talk'

**************************

'is your mind clear now?' the two detectives walked around the interrogation room while exhausted Emily sat on a chair to a table with her hands cuffed to the side of her chair.

'I've been telling you, I have no idea what you're talking about! My name is Emily Rose, I'm twenty-three and I work at WORLDFINANCE, I never broke the law this is a mistake!' Emily has been repeating the same sentence to all their questions, mainly because she didn't know what else to say.

'well how about this, does it refresh your memory?!' The heavy detective slammed six pictures infront of her.

Her eyes grew large as she could recognize the face in the pictures. It was none other than Kim Namjoon, the leader of her favorite kpop band.

Seeing his face wasn't what took her by surprise or made her vomit, but the positions he was in. The first picture was a closeup of his face all puffed and bloodied. The second picture showed his torso with wipping marks. The third and fourth pictures showed the same things with different angles. the last picture was of all his body tied while kneeling with purple ropes.

The shock of seeing such gruesome view of her idol was too much for her to handle, her head jerked down and she let the bitterness in her stomach fall on the floor.

'Oh great! get someone to clean this' the detectives ordered as they walked out of the room leaving her with the pictures infront of her.

They left her there for what seemed like an hour before they came in, this time with a TV set.

'I think you're ready to talk now?'

'Please just tell me what's going on! why is he like this? why am I here?' Emily was now in tears.

'You're under arrest for the crimes of stalking, kidnapping, torturing and raping Kim Namjoon, now talk!! where is he?!!'

'listen Emily, we already have your scenario with a specific description of the video you sent to the other members of the band. If he's alive, we can make a deal. But we need his exact location and we need it now' the heavy detective explained pointing at the TV set while the other moved to grab the controller, ready to press play.

FanFiction ManiacOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara