chapter 10

|| Liam's || 

"Li, you finished eating mate?" Niall asked me in his thick Irish accent and I just nodded at this leprechaun.

"Okay. Let's go then," Lou said and started to stand up. I looked at him and noticed Kylie eyeing him.

"Where?" Kylie asked curiously. Can I just say that she's that gorgeous? 

"Here in my heart," I whispered because someone might hear it. Of course I was just joking.

"What was that Liam?" Harry asked me furrowing his eyebrows at me. Oh no, did he hear me?

"Nothing mate," I said and acted cool.

"Let's just watch a cinema!" Lou suddenly yelled easing up the tension in here and I smiled. That one sounds so good.

"Good idea, Lou. So you guys are all in?" Zayn asked Kylie and her friends and I hope they'll come with us as well.

"So sorry guys, we cannot. We have something important to do," Jenny said and I had this feeling that she is lying, or is it just me? I'm just going to let it pass for now.

"Are you going to leave us now Kylieboo?" Niall asked her. Seems that Kylieboo is her new nickname from the lads. That's a cute one.

"Shut up Nialler, she is my Kylieboo," Louis said with all his sass.

"We are so sorry guys but we just needed to go right now. Thank you for this very wonderful day we spent together. The food is really superb, thank you for everything, really, but we got to go now. Bye lads," Kylie said and smiled sweetly at us. She is going to leave now, when will I see her again?

|| Kylie's ||

I really don't know what is happening right now. Okay? Maybe Jenny is tired already? Anyways, I do like the boys but in a non-romantic way. I just like them for who they are and they seemed to be great friends. We went to the car afterwards and we drove home. I immediately charged my phone and saw a text from Liam and Zayn. How sweet.

From: Liam Payne
Hey Ky. Why did you leave early? Anyways, stay safe.

To: Liam Payne
Jenny's just tired & all sooo sorry and btw thank you so muchhh!!

I clicked the back button and headed to Zayn's text now. Wow, I never really thought I'd get their number yet be friends with them. I just don't like them at first but then again the more you hate, the more you love. Cheesy but whatever.

From: Zayn Malik
Hey there beautiful! Why did you leave? It's wayyyy to early. What is the reason behind? Hahahaha anw, always stay safe & God bless you love. xx

To: Zayn Malik
Awwww you too lad, you too. And to answer your question, maybe Jenny's tired and stuffs so you know we still need some rest & i personally don't know the reason behind, so sorryyy

"I'm just going to go upstairs and change," I said and headed to my room. I got a pair of sweats and put my hair up in a messy bun.

"Kevin Evans and Jennifer Smith! What is with the both of you? You kind of acted a little weird earlier," I shouted hopefully they can hear me downstairs.

|| Jenny's ||

Truth to be told, I do envy Kyle. Why? Because I really think that Harry likes Kyle and that pisses me off. I do like Harry Styles more than anyone even Kylie. Now what? He is acting so sweet to her? What the heck. I may be Kylie's best friend forever but that forever is going to end soon if she will make a relationship with Harry. I may be mean but I cannot help it, I just cannot think Harry is in a relationship with Kyle. It pisses the hell out of me. Damn it.

|| Kevin's ||

Isn't it obvious that I do like Kylie? Why would she spend more time with those boys? I just wish she never knew about One Direction. How can I make a move on her and tell my feelings for her? Those lads just made it worse. I can totally see that some of them like Kyle as well. This is just messed up. Curse that.

"Kevin Evans and Jennifer Smith! What is with the both of you? You kind of acted a little weird earlier," Kyle shouted upstairs.

"Nothing important," Jenny said loud enough to be heard upstairs and I saw Kyle peeped through the stairs. She is so gorgeous.

"Really?" she asked her confused. I can really tell that she wanted to know something and maybe she can sense that something is up.

"Kylie. Are you deaf? I said it's nothing. Just cut it out! No big deals!" Jenny shouted and I was shocked. I mean, what is happening to her? She acted weird earlier and even weirder now. Kyle was left there dumbfounded and just completely stare at her. Bet she didn't know what to react.

"Argh! Just stop. See you tomorrow at school. I am not in the mood. I'm going home right now. Dad must've been looking for me," Jenny said and she quickly went upstairs and got her stuffs. She quickly went out of the house without saying a word, went to her car, started it and away she went. What is wrong with her?

|| Kylie's ||

What is happening to my friends? Why are they acting so weird lately? I do not have a clue on what is happening to them. Did I do something wrong? What is wrong with me? Is it about that One Direction lads? Is there something wrong with them?

***

short and lame update, so sorry. school is up ): but i hope you'll be safe and thank you for reading

_directionerz