chapter 1 : trio

I stared blankly at my professor and sighed. I then looked up at the wall clock and watched it as the time ticks by slowly. I suddenly yawned, my eyes welled up. I stretched a little bit and slowly bowed my head down. I closed my eyes and prayed that no one will notice me.

"Ms. Wright! What are you doing there?" I heard my professor called my name.

Oh shoot it.

I slowly sat down properly and shook the sleepiness away. I tried to slap my inner self. Come on self, wake the fuck up.

"Oh. I uh, was just daydreaming or something. I guess..." I said trailing off because I yawned again. It's the nth time I yawned in this class. I rubbed my eyes, after that I locked eyes with my professor.

He's freaking turning red now, Kylie. Stop it. Wake your inner self, you ass. You don't want detention after class, do you?

"Well Ms. Wright, you might want to stop whatever you're doing and listen to my class! Understood?" he said or yelled, maybe both.

I immediately nodded at him not wanting any other commotion to happen. He kind of reminded of Big Red from Angry Birds though... I shook my head, stop.

It was pretty embarassing. I mean, I just bowed my head for like two seconds and then he's there scolding me like I failed his subject. I was listening to him, somehow.

I then let my thoughts consume me. I yawned once more, crap. I looked around, school is indeed a place you need to go to everyday, besides weekends, for like half of your existence. Just imagine how long that is.

It's like I kind of hate school but no, that's an understatement. I don't really hate school itself. What I don't like about it is its damn hard subjects that blow my mind off and those mean professors you wish you'd never cross paths with.

Last period then came and things suddenly went by faster. The last bell rang, I let out a huge sigh. Thank goodness. My ass really hurts right now for all of those stiing. I got up and stretched a little. After that, I packed my things and yawned.

Wow, what a tiring day.

I was walking in the hallway full of people when I heard somebody shouted my name.

"Hey! Kylie, wait up!" a familiar voice echoed. I turned around I saw my best friend since diapers, Jenny.

"Oh hey, what's up?" I asked her.

"Kyle, I want to go to your flat later. Let's hang out. I'll call you and inform you what time, okay? I gtg now because dad texted me. Agh, you know him, right? So, I'll get going, see you later babe. I'll hit you up, love you," she said and waved goodbye.

That girl literally says abbreviations all the time. I mean, gtg? Really?

"Love you too," I said and motioned a kiss before she disappeared in the crowd.

As I was walking towards the parking lot, I heard someone shouted my name. Again? I got confused. Why do people need to shout my name? Am I that popular today?

Hah, in my dreams. Right, dreams.

"Kylie Nicole H. Wright!"

I kept on looking around. I know that voice. It sounds so familiar. I turned around and locked eyes with someone I've known for years and haven't seen for a long time. A smile immediately crept on my face. I ran to him and hugged him tight.