chapter 5

|| Harry's ||

"We watched Kylie and her friends. They uploaded a new video," Lou explained to me. Wait up, Kylie? My heart then raced after I heard her name. What is even wrong with me?

"Oh, I see. Can I watch it too?" I asked them, all of them nodding as response and Niall opened it again to reveal the said video of them.

"Here," Niall said. The video was entitled "Amnesia Cover by Kylie, Jenny and Kev."

"Hi there! This is our second video in our channel. If you haven't watch the first one yet, go ahead and check it, link will be down below. I do hope that you'll love this as well as you love our first one. Do not forget to subscribe and leave a thumbs up!" Jenny exclaimed and they headed to their positions. The Kev guy went to play the guitar, Jenny in the piano and Kylie is the one who'll sing. Really? Do I get to really watch this in this morning? What a great way to start a day. This is going to be so exciting, I can see that she is somewhat nervous.

They started to sing and I just admired her in awe. I didn't know she has such a great voice. She has the skills and she can be famous just like us if she continues to sing, along with her band as well. They really killed the song. It was, must I say, extraordinharry. 

"Tune in for other song covers form us. Comment down for suggestion of songs. Thank you for watching and please don't forget to leave a thumbs up!" Jenny stated and the video ended with them waving to it. I immediately signed in the band's You Tube account and commented once again. 

One Direction

Hey! Once again another amazing cover. Could you make another 1D cover? Thank you in advance and oh, a good morning to Kylie Wright x

All the love, H

"Bro, you got a crush on her?" Zayn asked me.

|| Zayn's ||

"Maybe? I really don't know what I feel, lads," Harry explained to us. Knowing Harry, yes he has a crush on Kylie. It's definitely obvious. And thinking, it hits me, what the actual fuck? Harry has a crush on her, shoot, why is it so hard to breathe?

"Zayn are 'ya okay, mate?" Niall asked me worriedly. He noticed me then?

"Yeah buddy," I said trying to sound happy and all that. Why does it have to be like this? Why is it going so hard for me?

|| Kylie's ||

We are watching whatever is in the television right now. Look, what lame shows they got. Why are we watching this anyway?

"You know what, that's freaking lame," I casually said and shrugged. I get my glass from the center table and sip the orange juice I made.

"Finally, someone stated," Kevin said and Jennifer agreed. Oh look at them, such a cute couple. Come on guys, tell me you have feelings for each other, come on.

"How about let's watch Toy Story instead?" I suggested to them. Who doesn't love Woody anyway?

"You know what, you reminded me of Liam. Anyways why not watch This Is Us instead?" Jenny stated. Hmp, I bet Toy Story's way better than whatever is that thing. And who is Liam? It's ringing some bells. It sounded so familiar though, where did I hear that again?

"I do agree with Jenny this time. I'm so sorry Kyle, we just finished Toy Story 3 a while ago," Kevin stated. I pouted, hey I wanted to watch Toy Story. You all guys don't know the true meaning of play time. I do not even know movies entitled This Is Us. I do not even have a movie in here that's even close to that. One thing's for sure, I do have Toy Story DVDs.