Lisa: I can do this. Stephen Curry can so do I! *confidently says* I just want you to be my girlfriend. *smiles at her*

Jennie: o-okay. Up to you, Lisa. *smiles back*

Joy: *hands Lisa the ball* just make sure it will reach, well at least that 3pt area.

Everyone laughs again.

Lisa: watch me do this! *says to them*

Seulgi: go, Lisa! Fighting! *says while right hand on Irene's waist*

Irene: *whispers to her* do you think she can?

Seulgi: she's my bestfriend. The only thing I can do to her is to support her.

Irene: *laughs*

Lisa is getting ready. Finding her spot to shoot the ball comfortably.

Lisa: *looks at Jennie* watch me shoot this and you're mine. *winks at her*

Jennie: *smiles* goodluck!

Lisa: *holds her chest* I love you!

Joy: it's getting cringy. Just shoot the ball if you can Manoban!

Lisa breathes. Dribbles the ball thrice. Holds it above and eyes the ring. Courtside is far from the ring. Lisa just focus herself on how to throw the ball.

Lisa: okay. I just want her to be my girlfriend. Let's do this!

Lisa breathes deeply this time before she throws the ball.......which didn't hit the board.

Everyone laughs again on her.

Yeri: just give up! The ring doesn't want you to be Jennie's girlfriend! *laughs*

Rosé: you're so mean, Yerim! *laughs*

Jisoo: stop teasing Lisa. *says to everyone* better luck next time. *says then laughs*

Lisa: *looks madly at them and just throws the ball nonstop which all over again, didn't hit the board* why can't you just hit the board! Just go inside the basket already! *says annoyingly and continues to throw the ball*

Irene: *laughing* just stop already, Lisa!

Wendy: she's just embarassing herself in front of Jennie. *looks at Jennie* why did you let her court you?

Jennie: *smiles*

Seulgi: *stops Lisa* just stop, Lisa. You're just wasting your time.

Lisa: *madly throws the ball* I hate you so much! *angrily says*

Dahyun: better luck next time as Jisoo Unnie said.

Outside the gyms locker.

Lisa: I just want you to be my girlfriend. Why can't the ball just let me? *says to Jennie*

Jennie: it's fine. You did your best tho. *smiles at her*

Lisa: but I want you to be mine, for real. Like, I really want to be your girlfriend. *frowns*

Jennie: *says in whisper* all you have to do is ask me.

Lisa: huh?

Jennie: *shakes her head* nothing. Let's just g-

Lisa: *holds Jennie's hand* don't you like me?

Jennie: what?

Lisa: I've been courting you for 5 months. I'm doing everything I can just to prove to you how much I love you. Don't you like me?

Jennie: Lisa-

Lisa: just say it already, Jennie. *frowns*

Jennie: what are you saying?

Lisa: maybe you don't like me. *frowns*

Jennie: yes I do! *says to her*

Lisa: what?

Seulgi: what?

Jisoo: what?

Irene: what?

Rosé: what? *while eating*

Joy: what?

Everyone: WHAT?!

Lisa: you do- you do like me? *smiling*

Jennie: *sigh* yes I do.

Lisa: then why are you not saying yes to me yet?

Jennie: you're not asking me, Lisa.

Seulgi: stupid Lisa! *laughs*

Lisa: oh yes I do! Did I? Didn't I? But I always say to you I want you to be my girlfriend tho.

Jennie: is it the proper question to ask a person you're courting? *smiles at her*

Lisa: *shakes her head* no.

Jisoo: *butts in* just ask Jennie already! You're going dense in a few, I'm telling you Lisa!

Everyone laughs.

Lisa: *looks at them then to Jennie*

Irene: Jennie's waiting. *smiles at her*

Yeri: this is for the win Lisa.

Lisa: okay. For the win. *breathes then looks at Jennie* Jennie, will you be my girlfriend?

Jennie: *smiles then kisses Lisa's cheek* yes.

Lisa: *falls down on the ground* oh my God. She's now my girlfriend. Jennie Kim is now my girlfriend.

Jennie: babe, get up. *giggling at Lisa*

Lisa: and she just called me babe. Lord take me!

Jisoo: *shakes her head* c'mon let's just leave her. I hope you won't regret this Jennie.

Jennie: *giggles*

Dahyun: *taps Jennie's shoulder* I wish you all the best in life, Unnie. I wish you can handle her crazyness. *says before leaving*

Jennie: *helps Lisa to get up* c'mon now. They left us.

Lisa: *stares at her* is this real? You're mine now?

Jennie: *giggles* yes.

Lisa: I want to call mommy. I want to cry.

Jennie: *giggles* I love you.

Lisa: Lord take me?

Jennie: stupid, don't say that.

Lisa: I just- *hugs her* you're mine now. You're Lisa's girlfriend now. I love you so much, babe. Oh, my. Babe. I think I want to cry. I love you.

Jennie: *giggles* I love you too.

Lisa: *departs* if this is a dream don't wake me up. I just won.

Jennie: no it ain't. This is real. I love you. *kiss her on the lips*

Lisa once again falls down on the ground.

Jennie: *laughs* I'm going to break you up if you don't get up. *blackmails her and starts to walk*

Lisa: *quickly gets up, follows Jennie and holds Jennie's hand* I love you so much, babe. I love you so much.