"I'm just kidding," he said, his voice lighter. Roseline bit her lip to keep herself from smiling at the two. 

She went back to her table of scraps and continued working, but was distracted once more by angry shouting.

"What the hell is wrong with you Murphy?" Connor cried out, jumping back up on his feet. When Roseline turned to see what was going on, she wished she hadn't. The picture of Murphy urinating all over Connor's back was seared into her mind, and it made her want to gouge out her eyes.

Connor pushed Murphy out of rage, and Murphy's little followers held him back before he could any more damage, much to Roseline's annoyance.

"You said you needed a water break," Murphy shrugged, zipping back up his pants. "Get back to work!" he then shouted at the other campers, who immediately carried on with their business. 

Out of the corner of her eye, Roseline saw Tim and the other girl hastily returning to their odd weapons, but Roseline didn't follow in suit. Instead, she glared holes into Murphy's back, hoping he would get her telepathic message that he was being a total douche. She almost even got up to chuck the half-finished handle she had in her hands at his head, but her eyes found Bellamy's, and he was giving her a warning look that told her to stay away. Huffing, she went back to her boring weapons and imagining herself smacking Murphy with the wooden club in front of her. 

As she worked, she zoned in and out of Tim and Marrin's (Tim had made a joke involving the unknown girl's name) conversation about which old fairytale was better. She heard that Marrin was saying Cinderella was the best, while Tim was convinced it was Sleeping Beauty. Both arguments were compelling to Roseline because she loved both stories, but her heart knew that Rapunzel was her favorite out of all of them. 

Before she could give her input to her tablemates, Octavia and Jasper stumbled over, their eyes wild with fear. 

"Rose, you're gonna wanna see this," Octavia urged, grabbing her hand and pulling her toward Bellamy's tent. Roseline shot an apologetic look to Tim and Marrin behind her shoulder as she was dragged away. She watched as Jasper ran into the drop-ship and emerged with Clarke in tow similarly to Roseline. 

Bellamy jumped in surprise as the four clambered into his small tent. "What the...?"

Octavia set down something wrapped up in a dirty cloth, her hands shaking. Slowly, she unfolded it to reveal two severed fingers that were eerily familiar. Jasper then pulled out a knife that made the whole situation ten times worse. No one spoke, and Roseline's breath was caught in her throat. It was one of us.

"This knife was made with metal from the drop-ship," Clarke murmured, picking up the knife delicately. Roseline pulled at her jacket sleeves while biting her lip harshly. Jasper had his hand clutched on his chest, the same place he was speared just a week before.

"Who else knows about this?" Bellamy said, taking the initiative. 

"No one. We brought it straight here," Octavia answered, leaning against the small table for support. 

"...Clarke?" Jasper asked with hesitance. He watched her nervously as she continued to examine the knife.

"This means the Grounders didn't kill Wells. It was one of us." Clarke had a dangerous look in her eyes, and Roseline knew something bad was going to happen. 

"Okay, so who was it?" Roseline questioned timidly. 

"So, there's a murderer in the camp?" Jasper followed up.

"There's more than one murderer in this camp. This isn't news. We need to keep it quiet." Bellamy went to grab the knife but Clarke was quick to pull away.