[2]

I finally got another part out! Promise to update more often

~Midoryia POV~

I-Izu!? I blushed, I mean, how could I not! I was just called my first nickname that wasn't hurtful. I just shrugged it off anyway.

"Well that's great! I'll text you the information later," I told him, walking out the door once again. I hope Bakugo is okay wait Todoroki coming, I know they aren't the best of friends... but it's fine! I'm sure this will all work out. I sat down on the couch in the main lobby. Pulling out my phone texting Todoroki the information. Time, movie, theatre, seats, etc. I put my phone down to see a familiar face peering over my head.

"Why is Icy-hot coming?" Kacchan asked. Oh god.

"I asked him and he said yes," I responded. He sighed.

"Does he have to come? He pisses me off," I sighed at his response.

"Kacchan you need to get over the hate you have with Todoroki! Is this seriously still about the sports festival?" I questioned. (No Midoryia it's cause they both wanna fuck you)

"It's about something else that happened," he said, looking down at the floor.

"Oh, if that's the case then I don't wanna but into your personal business," I said giving him a pat on the shoulder. He nodded and walked away.

I looked down at the time. Only 30 more minutes to get ready! I gotta go fast!

Running, I was now running up to my room. I quickly pulled on some black jeans with the knees cut out, my red sneakers, and a green sweater with a white heart in the right corner. Perfect!

Walking, now I was walking out of my room. I continued walking to the theatre, to see Kirishima already there.

"Oh hey Kirishima!" I said waving to him. He smiled a toothy smile at him while also waving. I examined hat he was wearing. Red baggie hoodie with the words 'red riot' in black along the middle, black jeans, and black converse.

"Sup Midoryia! When are the others getting here?" Kirishima asked me. I shrugged.

"Don't know, we are a little early though," I responded.

"Sorry did I keep you guys waiting?" A monotone voice asked behind me. Todoroki!

"Hi Todoroki! And no, I just got here," I said giving an awkward smile to him. He smiled back at him. Todoroki was wearing a black beanie that mainly covered his left side, a wooly sweater type thing in white, black shorts, knee-high black stockings, and black shoes with no laces. (Honestly hawt).

"Ah that's good, I didn't want to keep you waiting," Todoroki said, I just smiled back at him.

"Do you happen to know where Shinso or Kacchan are?" I asked him. He shrugged.

"I don't know, I could text him f you would like," Todoroki volunteered, but I declined.

"N-no it's fine! You and Kirishima can go wait in the theatre, I'll text Shinso and Kacchan," I stuttered, pulling out y phone from my sweater pocket.

"Alright, if that's fine with you," Kirishima said, ushering Todoroki to come with him.

"Ok, see you in a little bit Midoryia," Todoroki waved goodbye to me, following Kirishima. I quickly texted Shinso and Kacchan so I could meet up with them and not get lost.

~Kirishima POV~

Aw! Midoryia's outfit is so cute! I silently sighed to myself, kinda wishing that I didn't have to leave Midoryia all by himself. Todoroki and I went into the theatre in a comfortable silence, till he spoke up.

"Do you like Midoryia?" He asked me. I immediately blushed. I'm not that obvious right!

"I'm taking that as a yes, judging by your reaction," he said looking down at the floor, watching his footsteps.

"W-why do you ask?" I stuttered.

He sighed, "because I like him too." I gasped. After he finished talking Shinso, Bakugo, and Midoryia walked up to us.

"Sorry for taking a while-!" Midoryia said, scratching the back of his neck.

"There's no reason to apologize Izu," Todoroki said patting his head. Bakugo swiped his hand away and replaced it with his own. Bakugo was wearing a red flannel, with a black undershot that read 'Fuck You' in white lettering across it. He was wearing some regular black jeans with plain brown boots, plus a choker around his neck. Shinso was wearing a purple coat type of this, with white sleeves, and a cat design in the right corner. He was also wearing a long sleeve white shirt that had a derpy cat on it. His pants were basic black with white converse. Shinso awkwardly shoved his hands in his pockets, walking with Midoryia, which I guess made sense since he didn't know the rest of us.

"Do you all have tickets?" Midoryia asked, smiling at us. Of course we all nodded, and as a group started walking to the movie theatre.

~Time skip to after the movie~

~Midoryia's POV~

Man that movie was sad! I'm full on crying, while Shinso is patting my back.

"Thanks Shinso," I said after I finished crying, he smiled at me.

"No problem, Midoryia," he said, as Kirishima walked over.

He smiled a toothy smile at me, "Bakubro and Todoroki are waitin in the front area, we should leave soon," I nodded in agreement.

"Of course, we should leave," I mumbled as I walked over to the front area where Todoroki and Kacchan are.

"Hi Izu," Todoroki waved to me, as Kacchan glared at him.

"I'm just going to take the bus, see all of you!" I said walking out of the theatre.

Sorry for the late upload-! I kinda forgot about this story tbh. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter-!