[1]

~Midoryia's POV~

I sat down on the couches UA had provided us with our dorms. I sighed eating some of my Katsudon. For some reason, recently I have been having the feeling that someone is watching me. I shake it off every time but that feeling is still there. All of a sudden I felt the weight on the couch change. I look over to see that Todoroki has sat next to me.

"Hello Midoryia," he said softly smiling to himself. I smiled back.

"Hi Todoroki! What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Just eating, what about you?" He said.

"Also eating," I said. He slurped up some of his sobs and smiled to himself again.

"Remember that class trip we're having soon?" Todoroki said, placing his soba on the table in front of us. I nodded.

"Ya! I'm super exited! Did you hear that we will have to share dorm rooms? 3 people per room!" I exclaimed. He looked sad for a moment, I wonder why...

"I didn't know that, thank you for telling me Midoryia," he said, leaning a little bit closer to me. I chuckled.

"Anytime Todo!" I said, silently finishing my Katsudon, and putting it in the sink. I walked away waving to Todoroki as I left.

~Todoroki POV~

As soon as Midoryia left I covered my face, assuming blush was all over it. 'He called me Todo! And I was so close to him!'. I smiled in glee, for it only to be interrupted by none other than Katsuki Bakugo.

"What do you want?" I said, glaring at him. I figured out he had a crush on my Midoryia a couple months back, he also figured out the same for me.

"Nothing shitbag, just want to know why you were so close to my Deku?" He said also glaring. I didn't even bother finishing my soba and I just left, when all of a sudden I felt a rough hand grab my arm. It was Bakugo. 'I was kinda hoping it would be Midoryia...'.

"Don't fucking Ignore me dipshit! What were you doing WITH MY DEKU!" He yelled at me. I scoffed.

"We were just talking, I wanted to listen to his cute mumbling. His voice is like a lullaby to me..," I said, pulling his arm off my shoulder and walking away. I opened my dorm room door and was debating if I should got to Midoryia's dorm room or not.

~Midoryia's POV~

I walked back to my dorm and sat at my desk, only to find another note. I sighed, these notes have been coming more and more often. They always say things like 'I love you' and 'don't leave me I want you'. I was going to study when I heard a ding come from my phone. I picked it up and saw that Shinso was texting me. 'I wouldn't mind having a little chat'.

D is Deku S is Shinso

S: are you doing anything today Midoryia?
D: no what about you?
S: just packing for the trip
D: oh ya I should probably pack soon as well
S: leaving things last minute always makes the end product better in my opinion
D: I tend to rush
S: I could teach
D: pffft! Thanks for the offer but I'm good!
S: heh
S: anyway have you seen Todoroki around any where?
D: ya he's just in the main lobby.
S: thanks I need to talk to him.
D: about what?
S: hero stuff
D: I see
D: well I need to pack, see you later Shinso!
S: bye Midoryia

I placed my phone down only to hear a knock at the door. I smiled knowing who it was. I opened the door to see the exact person I thought it was going to be. Kirishima. One of my best friends!

"Hey Kirishima! What are you doing here?" I asked him, inviting him inside.

"Well remember the last time I came here? Well I think I left my textbook, could you help me look for it?" He asked me. I nodded, smiling.

"Of course! I'll check in the living room, you can check anywhere else," I responded pointing to the other half of my dorm room. The dorms had gotten renovations which was awesome! He nodded and went straight to my room. I started to check around he living room.

~Kirishima POV~

I immediately rushed to Midoryia's room, looking not for my 'textbook' but for them. I searched his bookshelf, dresser, and then I went over to his desk. I opened up some of the compartments and found them.

The notes.

Dammit! He was still sending those to him! I sighed. Midoryia wouldn't think as this as cute, right? I shrugged it off and walked out of his room.

"Yo, Midoryia? I don't think it's here, sorry for bothering you," I said looking down at the floor, scratching the back of my neck.

"Oh no it's fine Kirishima! You aren't a bother at all!" Midoryia said which made me smile. I waved 'goodbye' to him and walked out of his dorm room. I was real happy and went over to my dorm room.

-Time skip-

~Todoroki POV~

I was in my dorm room when I heard a soft knock on the door. I opened the door to reveal an adorable small, green haired, freckled boy.

"Hey Todoroki! I was wondering if you wanted to go to the movies with me? Some other people are coming so I hope that's okay," Midoryia said, I fake smiled. 'It should've just been me and Midoryia,'.

"Of course," I got closer to him.

"Izu,"

Wow wow finically got this chapter done! This is kind of like an introduction, also I won't update this story as often so just be aware! I still will though. I just have a lot of ideas for other stories and stuff.

——————————————————

Unedited
984 words