Horny Pregnancy Of Chim Chim(SNEAK PEEK)

A/N- Second time writing smut that sucks :)

THIS IS A PREVIEW! IT WILL BE EDITED!

Jungkook P.O.V-

Jungkook I hear Jimin whine
Yes baby I replied
I want stawbweis He said Cutely
Awwww Baby I kissed his lips
He pouts and points to his mouth
Ok ok. You have to get up though I said
(More info leading up to sex)
Jimin leans over the couch where Jungkook is sitting watching the television.
(Something something)
Jimin unbuxllesas jungkook pants and sucks hickies on his neck as jungkook moans at his naughty chim chim.
Babe jungkook breaths
Jimin just answered with a moan.
Jungkook didn't need answer now. He knew jimin was horny af with his pregnancy. It always happens and jungkook sometimes doesn't want to do it but does enjoy fucking jimin tight anus. How many times have that has sex? Too many times to count, yet he was still too cute and tight during it all and that's why jungkook loved it.
(More info)
I know jimin is wearing his sexy ass thong underneath his robe.

(More info)I know jimin is wearing his sexy ass thong underneath his robe

So i move him to sit on my ass which he does calmly. I squeezed his plump ass cheeks apart and made sure to move his thong on the side. My pants were off and I was ready to give it to him as many times as he wants. So i took my cock too stand it up even though it was already erected, lol. He knew what I was doing so he lead himself down on my cock whilst I held his hip so he doesn't fall back.
He puffed out heavy air when he bottomed out.
You alright darling I asked whilst caressing his cheeks on his face.
Y-yeah. You can move now.
Are u sure ?
Definently.

A/N- Sneak Peek, for next part.