Drifiting Apart

Jungkook knocked on Jimins door at 3 in the morning wanting answers to why he did not reply to his texts. Jungkook was getting paranoid actually because he thought something must of happened. Jimin had not answered him in nearly 2 weeks which put the worry in Jungkooks mind and perspective of what could have happened. Jungkook was caught in his thoughts until someone opened up the door. The man at the door was an elder and could have seemed to be Jimins father, honestly Jungkook didn't know so he decided to ask.
"Um, Hi Sir. Are you mister Park?"
"Yeah, Who are you?"
"Jungkook Sir. Jimins boyfriend. Can I please talk to him? He has been ignoring me for 2 weeks now sir and I'm worried."
"He is Fine. He just dosent want you around right now. He is going through some things"
"But, Sir please. I beg of you" Jungkook got down on hands and knees.
"No" Mr Park slammed the door in Jungkooks face. Leaving Jungkook to cry to himself silently in the rain walking back home to his apartment.

Meanwhile in the Park household-
Mr Park walked into Jimins room seeing his precious son cry. Mr Park pulled Jimin into a hug letting him sob into his shoulders.
"Dad, why does it have to be this way? Can't I live a normal life? Why?" Jimin sobbed faster.
"I don't know Jimin. I just don't" mr Park said trying not to tear up himself.
Ever since Mr Parks wife died, aka also Jimins mother. Everything went down hill. It was only him and Jimin at 2 years old. Mr Park always blamed it on those cold blooded humans.
Mr Park left Jimin to make some dinner for the two.
Jimin sat on his bed looking outside his window at the rain knowing that the rain was crying with him, literally. Any time Jimin cried, it always started raining. It was like the rain felt his pain aswell.
Jimins phone notified him on something and it was something just to make Jimin tear up more.

Blood_Sucker_Jeon- Well...There isn't going to be couple photos for a while. Jimin is ignoring me and I don't know what I have done. He won't open up to me😢

Likes- O (because it is heartbreaking

Likes- O (because it is heartbreaking. Who would like something if it was heartbreaking it is just showing you hated them together)
Tae_Tae- Kook, hang in there. He has been a mental bitch to me too.
1,000,098 more comments

Jeons_Blood_Sucker_Baby- Im sorry 🍪   💜😢 Come to me tomorrow and we will talk💜

Likes- 1,230,000Tae_Tae- Will you tell me?Jeons_Blood_Sucker_Baby- @Tae_Tae I will tell you later on200,000 more comments

Likes- 1,230,000
Tae_Tae- Will you tell me?
Jeons_Blood_Sucker_Baby- @Tae_Tae I will tell you later on
200,000 more comments

A/N- So bc I go to a catholic school and they can track my legit own iPad that I paid for stupid yr 9, I might get in trouble bc I searched 2 men Korean cute in google and um it came up with really weird things I do not want to talk about. So I typed Korean gay couple cute, which was fine. Anyway that is not the point, the point is. If we talk one word about gayness in our school they will be against it and say don't discuss that or we don't speak like that at our school if you are with gay people rights. I'm not saying I'm gay myself. Ps. I'm a girl, but I'm still not gay. I have nothing against it bc I find gay men cute together like Jikook, Namjin, 2seok, Yoonseok, Taegi. So I could be in trouble but it is worth it.