Hunter's Plan

Hunter watched as the bounty hunters and the Kree left. "I have a plan," he said, when everything was clear.

Bobbi gave him a doubtful look. "Anyone else?"

Hunter looked offended, but Bobbi didn't pay him any attention. She looked at each of the team members in turn. But they each shrugged, their minds were blank.

"I'm probably going to regret saying this, but what's your plan, Hunter?" Daisy asked.

"Glad you asked," he replied. "I call it 'R.O.T.J.'"

"Why?" Daisy asked, confused.

Hunter smirked. "You'll find out."

Daisy, Bobbi, and Elina shrugged at the same time. But Hunter continued. "So here is the plan: Simmons will disguise herself as a bounty hunter and claim to be turning Mack in for a bounty. Then she'll stay in the room where the Kree and Fitz are. Once the Kree trust her enough, and leave the room she can disable the carbon freeze thing."

"Carbon freeze thing? It's a..." Jemma began.

Hunter held up a hand to silence her. "I know what it is," he said. "Carbon freeze just sounds cooler."

Mack gasped. "I see where you're going with this," he said, smiling.

Hunter nodded. "Then when the Kree leave Simmons alone with Fitz, she can unfreeze him and confess her love for him."

"But what if she gets caught, just like..." Mack began.

"That's when we bring in the Jedi," said Hunter, gesturing to Daisy and Elina.

"What!" Daisy and Elina exclaimed at the same time.

"I thought you finally came up with a good plan, and you got all of this from Star Wars?" Daisy asked.

"You should do it more often, this is the best plan you've ever come up with," said Bobbi.

Mack nodded vigorously.

Hunter smiled.

"But there's just one flaw," said Bobbi.

"What?" Hunter asked.

"What do me and you do?" she asked.

"I've been working on that," he answered. "The Kree won't recognize us, so I was thinking that we should be undercover, like C-3PO and R2-D2. We could disguise ourselves as Kree."

Bobbi shook her head. "I never should have suggested having a Star Wars marathon with you."

"You were the one who wanted to watch it, besides it's coming in handy now isn't it?"

"That's what worries me," said Bobbi.

"Are you willing to try?" Hunter asked.

"Well it's better than my plan, which was go in guns blazing and take Fitz back," said Mack. "And it is Star Wars."

"And I guess it did work in the movie," Daisy agreed.

"Luckily I don't think that the Kree have seen Star Wars, or this might not work," Bobbi stated.

"I don't get it," said Elina.

"Do you want me to repeat the plan?" Hunter asked, a little annoyed.

"No, I got the plan, but I don't understand the title," She answered. "What does "R.O.T.J." Mean?"

""R.O.T.J."- Return Of The Jedi," he explained.

"Oh," said Elina and Jemma.