Drive (One Direction)

Disclaimer:

This story features real people. I do not / will not have permission from these people. I do not mean in any way to disrespect these people.

I do not claim to own One Direction, or have any rights to their name(s) or image(s).

I am aware that the members of One Direction may be in various real-life relationships. I mean no disrespect to their current girlfriend(s), whomever they may be. they are left out of this story because I do not feel confident in my ability to correctly capture their character.

I do not claim that any of this is real.

Any/all characters (excepting Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson, Paul Higgins, Preston Mahon, Anne Styles, Gemma Styles) are MY OWN and are protected by copyright.

The plot of this story is my own. it was not taken / copied from anyone else to my knowledge.

I do not own the pictures along the side of this story, nor do I own the songs.

I do not own the cover picture.

Should I misrepresent any of the real people portrayed in this story, I apologise. I do not know them personally and I do not claim to know any more about them then what is publically available or told to me by others.

Keep in mind that real people have flaws, therefore my characters will have flaws. I apologise if those flaws are incorrect (r.e. the real people represented in this story).

Drive:

Harry Styles didn't know he had a sister. Or, a twin, rather. He didn't know she was kidnapped when he was three. But he knew when they found her.

The Cover / Banners:

The quotes on the cover and the banners PROBABLY come from one or two places: the song Drive (all rights to Incubus) or the story itself.

With all that being said, please read on and enjoy the story c: