He purses his lips, lifting his brows before he smirks and leans in, brushing his lips over mine and holding my hips, and shoving me against the door in a swift motion.

I suck in a sharp breath at the sudden movement, pressing my palms flat against the door near my hips.

"Do you remember the first night I brought you in here?" he purrs, ghosting his lips across mine and the familiar smell of whisky and his cologne fills my nostrils, throwing me back in time to that night as that smell triggers the memories.

"When I told you I was wondering how these taste?" he asks, tracing his finger over my lower lip.

I nod, swallowing as he leans into my ear, murmuring darkly "They weren't the only ones I was wondering about tasting love"

My skin heats as I hold my breath, feeling my insides tighten as his voice echoes in my head.

A memory enters my mind.

Don't you do it Abby.

Don't you dare say it.

"I guess what I said about Tacos is ironic now then" I blurt out, before I can stop myself.

For fuck sake.

Harry pulls his face back to look at me, with his brows shot up biting back a laugh.

"You've always had such a way with words little mouse"

"Can't help it" I mutter embarrassed, darting my eyes down.

"Good" he grins, leaning his head down to press a quick kiss to my lips "Don't ever change, it's what got me wrapped up in you"

I smile at him, but my smile quickly drops, when his hands grip my wrists, pinning them forcefully above my head with one hand, taking the other to grip my jaw as he presses his body against mine.

"You know what I'm looking forward though baby?" he asks lowly, searching his eyes over my face and looking please with my stunned reaction.

"What?" I push out, gulping.

"Bringing that little devil out of you, I know she's in there" he says slowly, leaning in to speak against my ear before he starts to trail his lips down my neck "I'm just dying to play with her"

I pant, closing my eyes as he turns my face roughly with his grip on my jaw and latches his lips to my neck, sucking on the spot that nearly had my eyes rolling back into my head.

He keeps my hands pinned, as his other hand drags down my throat, over my cleavage and his fingers grab the fabric of my dress and bra, tugging it down harshly until breasts spill out.

Within seconds his hand is massaging and palming each one, going back and forth like he can't decided where to focus as he lifts his lips back to mine, crashing them against my own so feverishly I'm dizzy from it.

He scrambles my mind as his tongue and mouth devour my own, swallowing my heavy breaths as he takes my hands again, lifting and turn them so my palms grip over the top of the door.

He rips his lips away, his blown out pupils commanding my own as he speaks in that low octave that could have me coming undone on the spot.

"Keep them there, hold on, don't you dare let go. Understand?" he demands, raising his brows.

I nod slowly, feeling my face already flushed as he dips his head down, leaving heated open mouthed, damp kisses over my collar bones, nipping and sucking until he reaches my breasts, paying each of them equal attention.

He palms one in his hand, rolling my nipple between his fingers as he sucks the other into his mouth, swirling his tongue around it and I throw my head back against the door, already squirming from the throbbing between my legs.