SOTUS Baby 06-At Home

SOTUS Mpreg Fanfic

👶🍼☕👶☕🍼

At Home

"Kongpobe, I was thinking of buying this paint color, what do you think?" Arthit came out of his study room into the living room where Kong was watching the TV. Kong quickly looked away and rubbed his eyes.

"Kong, you ok? Are you like...crying?" Arthit asked, Kong sniffed a little and smiled. His eyes slightly red.

"You ok honey? What happened?" Arthit asked, carefully sitting down the sofa, adjusting his protruding stomach.

"Nothing, I was just watching a movie about a dad marrying off his little girl and it was really touching," Kong said, snuggling up to his spouse, touching their unborn baby.

"Silly Kongpobe, getting teary over a movie. Ours' not even born yet," Arthit said, loving the moment when Kong put his ear on his stomach.

"My love inside of your mommy's tummy, we can't wait to meet you na. Ma and Por love you so much," Kong whispered gently.

Suddenly both are startled by a tiny little kick. Kong looked at his spouse who was equally surprised.

"Well, I guess he or she acknowledged your love then," Arthit smiled. Kong edged nearer to kiss his sun.

Not a moment too long, a string of kicking attacks start. Kong smiled, caressing the stomach to calm his little one. Arthit sighed.

"I guess someone is as attention seeking as the parent," Arthit teased.

"My Arthit, are you talking about me or you?" Kong smirked sexily. Arthit looked away, blushing.

"Of course it's you. Anyway, I gotta go make lunch, see ya," Arthit said and he stood up wobbly and proceeded to the kitchen.

Kong could only smile.

His felt so at home right now.

👶🍼☕👶☕🍼

Written: 5th July 2018