Chapter Five

(Hey guys! If you didn't read my author's note, just know that I'm terribly sorry for being AWOL for almost a year. I hope someone still reads this. Btw I'm doing what I absolutely hate when I read stories: making the main characters friends with celebs. Oh well! I love you guys. Enjoy!)

Ava's P.O.V

Today, I was hanging out with my best friends Shakira and Jack Barakat. (A/N if you don't know who Jack is then you can't just leave bc what are you even doing with your life) Jack and Shakira are....an interesting mix to say the least. Shakira's sassy and queen, Jack is weird as hell and also queen. But-

"Jack, no! You can't smell her nipples! That's rude and-oh my god you're actually doing it. She's gonna lactate all over your face!" Shakira yelled at Jack who was busy smelling a girl's boobs.

"What the hell are you doing, Barakat?" I said, shaking my head in shame.

"What? Her breasteses are very perky and she was wearing nice deodorant!" Jack replied, as if it was an excuse.

"How does Alex even date you?" I rolled my eyes. (Yes, I ship Jalex)

"Alex loves me! He's always hanging out with me," he argued playfully.

"Oh God, that poor soul. We must save him. He-" Shakira was speaking, but she was cut off by my ringtone, which was Miss Jackson by Panic! At The Disco. I rolled my eyes, answering.

"What Nash?"

I could almost see him roll his eyes, "Hello to you too, my dear sister. Did you tell Ryan why we're always fighting?" He yelled from the other side of the phone.

"What?! Someone told him? Oh shit, what happened?"

"I don't know. He just walked up to me and was like 'sorry about stealing you from Ava'. I thought you told him!" Nash explained.

"No, I didn't. I'm about to stab Chord though. I didn't want your band knowing! I'm mad at you, but I don't want your band feeling bad."

"Whatever. Just come home and we'll settle this. Ryan's about to tell Ian and Jamie. I have to go. I love you."

"Okay, yeah. I'll talk- no, Jack, the sunscreen is not lube- I'll talk to you soon. Bye," I said, hitting the end button on my iPhone. "Guys, we have to head back. Ryan just found out something I didn't want him to know."

...

"Listen, Ryan, I know you think it's your fault but it's not, okay? Nash is just horrible about remembering to call or contact his family, but that has nothing to do with you," I assured Ryan, who was freaking out about splitting Nash and me apart.

"Yeah, but I could've reminded him! I knew who you were," he argued.

"No, you couldn't have. And what's done is done, or rather what isn't done can't be redone. Stop worrying about it."

"I'm sorry for everything, I just...I don't know," Nash said. He looked very ashamed with himself.

"We'll sort this out later. Right now, I need to sleep. I'll talk to you guys in the morning," I said.

"Goodnight," they said in unison. I headed to my room and sat on my bed. I usually plug my phone in at night, but I had to text someone first.

To: Jacky Barakitten

From: Ava Above-road

Forgive or not? Should he be forgiven? After that night, Idk what I should even do. Text me back when u get this bc I need an answer. That was the worst night of my life....it's been exactly 4 years.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooooo it was short and kinda sucked but it will hopefully get better. I love you guys lots. Plz comment and vote. Love yah! Xoxo

~Kristen