Chapter 3 Fun and Games

Ava's P.o.V

"Let's talk about Nash's embarrassing moments," I smirked. Nash glared at me, his eyes narrowed and a challenging frown on his face. No one noticed, however, because they were already talking.

"Remember the time when you hit on a girl but you were completely wasted to you said the wrong pick up line. You got as far as 'Hey bitch' before she slapped you in the face," Jamie said.

"Yeah, that really sobered you up," Jamie's gorgeous brother remarked.

"Remember the time when you were at school and a kid bullied you by taking off your pants so you had to run half named home?" I said. Ian, Jamie, and gorgeous all looked at Nash surprised.

"Wait, whaaaat? Dude, you didn't tall us about this!" Ian laughed.

"Yeah, there was a reason for not telling you," Nash grumbled. I smiled in satisfaction.

Chord elbowed me when no one was looking, "Just be happy he's here." I rolled my eyes. "I remember that!" Chord said, "I was so confused as to where his pants were!"

We talked and laughed some more, and from that talk, I learned Hot Chelle Rae were staying at our house for a while.

...

*Next Day*

Ian, Jamie, Chord, and I were watching TV together but we were mostly just talking. Even though they stole my brother, I though Ian and Jamie WERE kinda funny.

"So," I said after an awkward silence, "let's play a game!"

Chord grabbed the remote and switched off the TV, "Ok, what game?"

"It's called Pick Up Lyrics (made this up! Don't judge) Someone starts by saying any line from a song, and the next person has to use the last word they just said and begin their song line with that word. Rules: You can't use the same song twice. You have to say the name of the song and who it's by at the end of the line."

"Alright," Jamie said, "who's first?"

"Chord!" I voted. Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Ok, I guess I'll go first," Chord said, "A Diva is a female version of a hustler. Diva, by Beyoncé!"

We went in a circle clockwise, so next would be Jamie, then Ian, and then me.

"Ooh, tough one," Jamie said, "Alright, I got it. Hustlers selling sweets, baby's home cryin' while mama's on the street, Gone to California by P!nk."

"Does it count if I make streetlights two words?" Ian asked. I shrugged.

"It doesn't matter I guess..."

"Street lights, people! Don't Stop Believing by Journey." Ian said happily. I smiled.

"People like us we gotta stick together! Keep your head up, nothing lasts forever! I don't know if those are the right lyrics but People Like Us by Kelly Clarkson."

"Forever, forever, forever unstoppable! Falling stars don't crash window. If you want it, go get it, it's meant to be chased," Chord said, "Forever Unstoppable and I think we all know who it's by: Hot Chelle Rae." Jamie and Ian laughed, and then Ryan came and sat right next to me. Oh lord help me.

I avoided his eyes for the rest of the game.

"Heard you singing our song?" Ryan laughed.

"We're playing a game," Chord explained the rules and soon, Ryan joined.

"Chasin the sun, oh oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh oh you'll find us chasin' the sun! Chasing the Sun by The Wanted!" Jamie said.

"Uh...till the SUN comes back around," Ian sang. He lumber the 'till the' part. He's not very good at this game. "Take it Off by Ke$ha!"