Chapter 12: Our Significant Day

Hi guys! There's not really a specific time that you should play the song, but I recommend that you start to play it at the part that Krissy gets out of her house and Ryan is standing there.

The song is just the song that I chose for the chapter, because I thought it related. Enjoy!

"Ryan?" I ask as we snuggle in his living room, watching TV. "How are you feeling?"

He gives me a look. "What do you mean? Why would you ask?"

"I don't know, really. I just want to have one of those boarding conversations. With you. Like sweet nothings sorta," I blush.

He chuckles. "Alright, then. I'm good. How about you?" He caresses my arm, then we intertwine our fingers.

"I'm smitten. Like a kitten," I snuggle closer.

He smiles. "You're a cute little kitten."

"Thank you. Purrr.." I say, and it makes him laugh.

"What can I be? I mean, if your a kitten, what am I?" he asks with a smirk as he slowly leans forward.

"You," I say as I poke my finger at his chest. "Are a dog."

"Woof."

I giggle. "Meow."

"Woof." He leans closer.

"Meow," a corner of my mouth moves up.

"We are so cheesy. Are we going to do this?"

"Yes."

"Woof."

"Meow."

He then makes a growl noise, and starts licking my neck and face, and the way he dog-likely nuzzles his face in my neck tickled me.

"Stop! Stop!" I squirm.

"Woof," he says through his teeth.

I giggle, and he kisses me. "As weird as we probably look, I love this," I tell him.

"Me, too."

"Meow."

He starts tickling me again, and I giggle like a little girl. I feel so happy to be having so much fun just by doing this with my boyfriend.

He then gets off of me, and picks me up. He is holding me with my body over his shoulder, making me giggle, and my face is looking down at his butt.

"Nice butt," I say.

"Yours, too," he says and gives me a pat on my butt.

We both laugh, and I then get curious of where he's taking me. "Where are we going exactly?"

"It's a secret. Close your eyes."

"And why would I do that?"

"Because I told you to."

"And?"

"Because you trust me."

"And?"

"You love me." That was true.

"So?"

"Close your eyes."

"You promise you won't do anything I wouldn't like you to do?"

"I promise. And it's cute when you ask so many questions, so stop before I shove you into that wall right now and kiss you. Now close your eyes."

I close my eyes when we are in his kitchen, and I feel a door open and I think we are going outside.