If I could tell you anything.

chapter 1.

Baby you light up my world like nobody else,

the way that you flip your ha-

"Heyyyyyy!" I scream into the phone.

"Well hello there, Is this Jojo?" I hear a obviously fake deep voice ring through.

"Why yes it is! You sound handsom." I say a little girly.

On the other end there is uncontrolable laughter, I join in. Then the line goes blank. That was Linda. We joke around alot! That was an example of 1 of her fail prank calls. She is not the most talented prank caller.

Okay, well I guess you now know my name is Jojo. I am 16 years old and I have 3 best friends ever who i tell everything too! (and i literally mean EVERYTHING) One of them is obviously Linda, then Tia, and last but not least Julia! I have brown hair, brown eyes, and a very skinny figure! (which i cannot complain about, I mean like, COME ON! who can?) I live in the upper east side of New York, Julia, Tia and Linda live around me, we are the inseparables.

_____________________________________________________________________________

"RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

"DONT YOU RRRRRRRR AT ME!"

"I WILL RRRRRR AT YOU ALL I WANT! I WILL STOP WHEN YOU DITCH SHOPPING AND COME OVER! IM BORED AS FUCK!"

"*GASP!* i will never ditch shopping!"

"finnee......."

"good. now stop rrrrr-ing"

"rrrr"

"Bye! luv ya XX"

"im still mad."

And that is how some of my conversations go with Tia. So here I am on a sunny day in the best city ever, inside. Because all of my friends are busy!... So in my despair I pull out my black blackberry torch and whip up twitter. Doing what I do all the time when I am on twitter, I quickley check All of One Directions twitter accounts JUST to see what they are up too. nothing. No new tweets since 2 hours ago. Then I head back to the twitter home page and compose a tweet:

jojo4ever_ : all aone in the upper east side of new york with nothing to do. Any ideas?

I hit enter and my Tweet pops up on the homepage. I close twitter and decide to go for a walk. So i get up and get changed out of my usual ROOTS sweat pants and blue tank top, to throw on some black high wasted aritzia short shorts and a black and white front tie up shirt. Once im done looking presentable.. ish, I head downstaires throw on my dark grey keds, and scream good bye to my father who is working hard in his office.

As I am waling down main street into the central square, I notice someone who I have seen before but not to often. Its my best bro Colten. Colten is... unique in a, totally not obvious way. We have been friends for... years, ever since he moved into the Davids estate, and our windows are facing each other, we have been friends, I still remember that first day when we met. It was an awkward day for me. I am not going into details but.. lets just sayit involved me.. flying out of a tree.. ya.

So me being.. well, me. I pull out my phone and bring up his name in messages and decide to creep him.

im watching you...

I click send and wait for him to look at his phone. Soon enough he responds

haha to bad i see you

i suddenly look up to where he was literally just standing and see that he has vanished into the crowds. Then i feel a warm embrace pick me up from behind and spin me around while letting out a low deep laugh. Colten. After spinning me around a few times and listening to me giggling, he puts me down.

"I miss you." He whispers into my ear. I can feel his warm breatch against my neck and I shiver.

"I missed you too." I say between giggles.

Colten is a good foot taller than me, and with his toned abs and muscles.. ya girls fall over him. He has blue eyes, chocolate brown hair that is like a justin bieber flip, and sparkling white teeth.

When we were younger around 13 and high school didnt get in the way of things, we where fooling around in the forest behind my house, we where playing tag and I tripped over a log while Colten was chasing me, He didn't notice the log untill he tripped over it too falling on me. We sat there in giggles untill we calmed down.

" I love you." as we layed there in the grass and moss on top of each other, he said it. We felt our hearts beating together in 1 solid beat.

"i love you too." i said. Almost hoarse. He leaned in and kissed me. Right there. It was.. just.. amazing. his lips tasted like vanilla, probably from the ice cream we had earlier.

"JO!" I hear colten screaming. I didn't realize that I got lost in my thoughts untill then.

"ya ya.. sorry. What was that?" I said a bit mustered because I was in a little bit of shock.

"Do you want to come to the movies tonight??" he said flashing that god damn gorgeous smile.

"ya sure, with just you or more people?" I asked

"Just us, We need time to catch up."

I agreed. After that we walked alot.. almost all over Upper new york probably. We spent all day together. At around 8 o'clock I decided we should head to my place to get some food. So we grabbed a cab and rode all the way back to the Dorbeck estate. My house.. might just be the biggest one in New york. Once we arrived at our destination, I gave the driver a 50 (a very VERY generous tip) grabbed Coltens hand and walked up our drive way to our house.

"I havent been here in so long Jo.." He said just as we where walking in/

"I know, nothing has changed tho."

"JOHANNA! YOUR DAD! SOMETHINGS WRONG!" I hear my mom screaming. Colten and I exchanged worried glances and run upstaires to the home theater.

_____________________________________________________________________________

UH OHHHH cliff hanger! haha thanx for reading guys!! and just so you know, The twitter name I used in this chapter, is my actuall twitter! so follow it up and i follow back! maybe i will give out hints and surprises for up coming chapters!

XX - JOJO

If I could tell you anything.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara