Chapter 14

Oliver's POV

 "I'm jealous of Katie because she gets to date Oliver." Kyra says and runs out crying.

  "Uhhhhh what was that about?"I ask and try to not sound to surprised.

  "Oh no." McGonagall says and picks up the bottle. "Katie, you grabbed the wrong bottle. You grabbed Fred and Geroge's 5 truth bottle."

  "Katie, you didn't do that on purpose did you?" I ask harshly.

   "Of course not, my one hand must have grabbed the wrong one. Oops." she says and i can tell she's trying to look innocent.

  "Yeah. of course." I say and get up to leave slamming the door behind me.

     Kyra's POV

    I run out crying and stumble off down the halls. Passing students stare at me with curious eyes. I run to the farthest bench down a empty hallway and on the way i have to cover my mouth because i say four more embarrassing secrets (which I will NOT say).

  I sit there and pull my knees up to my chest and bury my head.

  "Why is it so stinking cold in this place!!" I yell to the air.

    I sit there until i stop crying and wipe my face with my sleeve. After a long, irritating argument with myself, i finally decide to get up and go see Draco. Oliver probably told him already, since he's always trying to one up him. What would be a better way then to tell him that his girlfriend likes him more than her actually boyfriend?

   I walk to the Slytherin Headquarters (i guess that's what we can call it) and ask someone going in to get Draco for me.

  He comes running out like 3 seconds later.

 "Are you okay?' he asks really fast checking over me to make sure I'm not hurt.

 "Whoa, calm down there. Yeah, I'm fine." I say.

"Oh, good. It's just that the girl who came to get me said you looked really upset." he says looking slightly embarrassed. 

  "No, it's fine. I've just had a bad day." I say. Apparently Oliver hasn't said anything to him.

   "Good. Wait, I mean it's good you're fine, not that you had a bad day.  What did you need me for?" he asks and we start walking away together.

  "Oh, I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out or something. " i say.

  "Sure. What do you want to do?" he asks.

  "I don't really care. I just need to get away from the Gryffindor Tower." i reply.

  "I ALWAYS want to do that." He says and we laugh.

  "We could go to the field and lay down and talk or something." He suggests.

  "That would be nice." I say and we head off for the field.

   It's getting to be toward that time of Fall where it gets really cold, so i shiver all the way out there.

   "You want to go in, you seem really cold." He asks.

  "No, no it's fine." I say pushing away his suggestion.

   We go to the middle of the field and lay down. The normally itchy grass feels really good today on me. We lay down Hazel Grace style and look up at the sky.

 After laying there and talking about random things, we hear a noise. I can see a figure coming on to the field.

  "Do you think anyone is having practice today?" i ask Draco.

  "No, I don't think so." He says.

  "Hmm, let me see who it is." I say and lean up slightly. I see Oliver walking onto the field with his head down obviously not knowing we are there. We are a good distance from him.

  "Draco." I whisper, "Let's go!"

    He jumps up and and we grab hands and run the opposite way off the field.

   When we are behind the bleachers where he can't see us, I tell Draco I needed to talk to Oliver so he hugs me goodbye and leaves.

  Instead of going to talk to Oliver I get way up in the bleachers and watch him walk around the field. He's mumbling to himself something, I can see him mouth moving. I just don't know what about.

     Oliver's POV

    I walk to the place I can think best at, the qudditch field.

   As i walk on the field I notice Kyra and Draco running off of it obviously because I am coming. They seem to not think I can see them. They go behind the bleachers to hide.

  I walk around the field and think things through.

   "So she likes me, but she's dating Draco. It could be to make me jealous. I did that to her with Katie. Obviously it worked." I mumble to myself.

  "YOU LOOK NERVOUS ABOUT SOMETHING MUMBLE BOY." I hear and look up at the bleachers to see Kyra smirking at me.

  "IT'S PROBABLY YOU. HOW COULD ANYONE NOT BE NERVOUS WHILE KNOWING YOU, YOU DANGEROUS LUNATIC." I yell back at her smiling.

 "SURE." she yells at me, and I know she smirking and rolling her eyes, because I know her well enough.

     I know so much about her and how she acts and the way she'll reply to you and what's she's like when she plays or practices, and I don't even realize it.