Chapter 4

Kyra's Point Of View

_________________________________________________________________________________

  Finally around twelve o'clock at night the party died down and people went back to their dorms. I walked around the Gryffindor Tower for a while and sat in the Common Room. I was the only one there and the fire was crackling so smoothly that I fell asleep.

  I wake up at nine o'clock that morning. Thinking I was late for class I stupidly ran up the steps and almost trip and fell. Thankfully Fred and George were walking down the steps and caught me before I fell.

 "Are you ok? What's the hurry?" the say at the exact same time. It was so cool when they did that.

 "Yeah. Oh my goodness I thought we had class today. I'm so stupid. Ugh." I tell them.

 "Ok then. If you want we're practicing today with Oliver. He trying to Work on blocking the bludgers. You can come." Fred says.

 "Yeah that would be fun. See ya then. What time?" I ask. I would love to spend time with them for once.

 "2:00. See ya." they say and walk away.

 I go and get dressed in clean robes and go and get breakfast. I sit in my usual spot next to Harry, Hermione, Ron, Fred, George, and Oliver.

 After breakfast I head up to the library to finish some homework. By the time I was finished it was time to head to the field. I dropped off my work and grabbed my broom and ran to the field. Before  I could make it there I ran Into someone and dropped my broom. When I dropped it I tripped over it. I turned around to tell the person off when he spoke first.

 Standing over me saying sorry was Draco Malfoy from Slytherin house. He was rude but he was nice to me most of the time.

 "Sorry." he says and helps me up.

 "It's ok. I was in a hurry. My fault for running." I tell him.

 "Well I probably could've payed more attention myself." he says and we laugh.

  "I guess so. Nice talking to you. I got to go. I'm so late for practice." I say and walk to the field. I see a look of disappointment on Draco's face when I leave. I least I think I did. Why would he be upset though? Not that he would care.