Chapter 2

"I have been having a hard time in quidditch. And Oliver really wants us to win." Kyra says.

"Oh. Well I hope you do better. If that's what you need." Hermione says and goes to bed.

 That night Kyra gets up and goes to the common room. She keeps having awful nightmares about quidditch. She sits down in a chair by the fire and puts her head in her hands. She hears a noise and sits up to see Oliver in the chair next her.

"Ahh!" Kyra screams and covers her mouth with her hands.

"Oh sorry." He says and looks at her weird.

"What are you doing down here?" Kyra asks.

"um thinking about the quidditch match." He answers.

"oh. me too." Kyra says.

"You should get some sleep." Oliver suggests.

"Maybe you should. Since you know, your the captain and all." Kyra says awkwardly.

"Maybe. I guess I will then." Oliver says as he gets up and leaves.

Darn. I had a chance alone with him and I blew it. She thinks to herself.

Kyra woke up the next morning in the same chair. She had fallen asleep there. She had 1 minute to get to the quidditch match. Quickly, she put on her robes grabbed some toast and ran on the field.

"Oliver!!!!!!!! Why didn't you wake me up?" Kyra asks.

"I would but you looked so comfterable." he replies while mounting his broom.

Whoah, he risked loosing a match so I could sleep!!!! Well that happened. Kyra says as they fly into the air.

I am like soooooo sorry I haven't updated in forever!!!!!! I really will try more. Sorry it was short.