chapter 30

Aura POV

" Alvin ! " I whispered slowly and dumbly as my heart sank back into those deep oceans of my sadness. I quickly engulfed my sadness and anger rushed on my face when I saw him smiling with the girl whose face wasn't clearly visible now due to the hair falling on her face and covering more than half of it .
Was he happy ?
Did he remember me ?
Did he find his love ?
Did he moved on?  I asked my inner soul which came back to me the instant I saw him.

How can he forget me?
How can he love someone?
How can he move on?
The word 'Move on'  formed the another lump in my already frozen throat .

Suddenly he got up from his seat and went away without even looking back in which he is expert in.

" What ?!" I heard Eric shout which bought me back to my senses. I nodded  my head in 'Yes' unable to utter the word . Immediately she hugged me tightly as if she heard my inner soul screaming that someone to hug her and console her that it was going to be pass on  soon as there is no way he would return back to me and make my slowly healing heart, break again to beyond repair.

"I know it's hard when the person you want doesn't want you back.
I know but I will tell you what's harder the hardest thing is holding onto something or someone who wants to walk away from you !
I know you are strong enough to hold on because you really can but how long will you hold on Aura?
One day your grip will fail and  you will give up but not before hurting yourself !
So let him go !
Let them go so that you will find someone again whom you doesn't need to hold on and hurt yourself !
Let them go to find a person where you both hold on to each other not by force but by a bond called love which sticks you both together always!"  Eric said holding my hand .

We sat  there drank our coffee  and Eric grabbed  my hand saying her exploration is not over at.  We both explode and had a very good time. It was eight at the night when finally we reached the house where we are living in . A girl near two to three years older than me open the door she smiled at us weirdly and we returned the same weird smile back.

"You must be Aura!
My dad told me about you!
I must tell your dad is a big inspiration in the engineering technology to all the young people in the country who wants to get success in engineering ."  She said and I proudly smile as my father is a real hero and she said ,
"Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself I am katherine Wittmore and you can call me Kate!" She said extending her hand which I shook with a smile .

"I am Erika!" Eric introducing herself and I felt like she was less interested in Eric as she only half smile at her without shaking her hand like she did to me .

We both silently headed towards our room as she got busy in her phone . I entered my room with shouted richness and class and is very far from my cosy warm comfortable room which I am missing already. I got freshen up and changing myself into my comfortable yellow shorts and printed blue t-shirt which has written I don't give a damn! I snuggled into the bed which was very soft and fluffy than mine but it can never give the my feeling After staying for hours I slept finally .

I woke up to the new surroundings which wasn't my room and realised that I am not in New York and in my room anymore. I got off from the bed and changed myself into pants before going down and I saw Mr James Wittmore sitting on the couch reading newspaper while sipping his coffee like he was doing yesterday.

"Good morning Mr whitmore!"  I said and he smiled. He signed me to sit on the couch opposite to him .

"Call me James ! " He said turning the papers of his newspaper.