chapter 16

Aura POV

"A tree house!" I shouted and Mr. Freaked out looked at me confusingly .
I pointed towards the light coming from the tree house and he looked at that direction.

"Follow me!"  He said looking at the tree house.

Me and Mr. Freeked out rushed towards the tree house. As we neared it, there was a long way of bridge made of wood trunks of the trees. I kept a step on bridge and it started shaking. I had no idea if I was shaking or this bridge was but after a moment I realized that this bridge was shaking. It was very difficult to walk on the bridge and I even fell once but Mr. Freaked out helped me to get up and he held my hand through out the bridge. He even insisted on carrying me on his back but I rejected his offer by snapping at him saying I have legs and I can walk.

Somehow we reached the tree house. It was very big than I expected and was built very intellectually . I was walking a step ahead of him and he stopped me saying,
"Stay behind, it's not safe here!" I rolled my eyes and even took a step forward which irked and encouraged him to back me behind him by my wrist. I thought that he will leave my hand after I stayed behind but I was wrong as he never let go off my hand.

He carefully opened the door and thankfully it wasn't locked. He took slow steps inside the house holding my hand protectively in his. The tree house was empty and dark, After he made that there is no threat to us then he let go my hand and started looking around.

"How can we live here?"  I said looking around the house. He remained silent and I moved forward opening the door which creaked and I stepped inside and looked around.

The room was literally filled with boxes, the furniture was literally falling apart. Dust floating every where in the room making me cough.

"You've got to be kidding me!
This place is dump !
There is no way I'm spending a night here!" I snapped at him and moved in front to open the door leading to the adjoining room.

A big mouse scampered across the floor! I screamed loudly and jumped on the near by couch looking horrid.

"That's just a mouse, that's not gonna eat you alive!" He said walking past me in the room.

"I'm not staying here! This place was so dirty and will fall down at any moment . " I complained him kneeling down the on the couch.

"Stop acting like a spoiled brat which obviously you are !"  He said and I glared angrily at him saying,
I'm not!

"Yes, you are!" He stated as it is an universal truth.

I was about to say something but stopped when he said,
A little cleaning and it will all be fine!

"Who the hell is going to clean this shit?" I snapped at him angrily.

"You!" He said with a devilish smirk.

"What?
No way!
Never!"  I said and sat on the couch which looked a bit tidy than others.

Never say never! He said winking at me. What was it?
Never say never?
Wasn't it Justin Bieber's song?
Does he listen to songs?
Does he sing?
Mr.Rockstar was saying something, but I can't hear what, as all my senses defeating me and I don't know when I dozed off to sleep on the couch.

I opened my eyes with the sun raising straight on me. I got off and Mr. Rockstar was no where in sight. I checked the tree house and I noticed that he was not in house.

Did he leave me alone in this jungle?.
Where did he go? I thought to myself and I was awestruck looking scene in front of me. The waterfalls, the flowers, the birds singing all made it beautiful in its way. Without thinking twice I ran towards the beautiful waterfall pulled my shirt and jeans and jumped in. The cool water made my body shiver but it felt good. I started playing with the water and there is something soothing about the cascading water. The water was crystal clear to see through the rocks inside. I was busy enjoying the nature's creation as I heard a amused chuckle behind me.