chapter 17

I looked at Mr. Master chef aka Alvin who was standing with a bamboo stick in his hand and not to forget the smrick on his lips.  I then looked at the man who made me run like a crazy women was now laying on the ground lifelessly.

"Come on!
Let's go!
My boys are here!"  Mr. Master chef said extending his hand. I tried to get up but the pain in my ankle didn't allow me to stand on my legs.

"I can't!"  I said and lowered my head .

Within seconds he lifted me on his back giving me a piggy back ride. He walked and walked until he found a chopper. The chopper was  black in colour with some letters engraved on it and it looked very royal. It truly looked like a beauty,  a black beauty. I gulped hard looking at the chopper infront of me .The men in the black suit came towards us and said something about someone in a very low tone and in some code language which obviously I didn't understand so I sat in silence scanning the chopper .

I had no idea how these men in black manage to land  this black beauty in this ferocious jungle but I am very glad that they did . After talking the man in the suit left leaving us that is me and Mr. Master chef  with the chopper and again we are alone.

He came around and opened the  door for me which only earned a confused look from my side.
"Enlighten the seat of this chopper with your presence, princess ." He said and I again gave him a confused look.
"What I mean is , sit! " He said and I rolled my eyes. Can't he say in a simple word like sit! What is a need to say such big lines.
Oh, how can you be so dumb?
Can't you see he is flirting with you! My inner self said rolling my eyes .
Oh, shut up!
Don't you think you are over thinking ?
Can't you see he is a murderer, my kidnapper.
He can't flirt!
I know surely that he doesn't even know the F  of flirting ! I said to myself sitting in the chopper. He ran to the other side and took seat text to me and attached the things which  seemed like headphones on his head.
"Are you going to fly this ?" I asked him with shocking expression.

"Do you see anyone else here?"  He asked me raising his eyebrow.

''No!" I replied looking around.

"Then isn't that obvious that I'm going to fly this? And the answer to your question is, yes ,I'm !" he replied with huge grin on his face.

"How are you darling Rosea!
I hope you didn't miss me much?
You can't imagine how much I missed you!
So, Ready to fly ?" he said with a smile looking straight in the air talking to himself.
Is he insane? I thought to myself and looked around to see if someone was there but to my surprise no one was there and he was actually talking to himself.

"With whom are you talking?"  I asked in a confused tone.

"With Rosea !" he said checking the wires present on his head.

"Rosea ?
who is she ?" I asked looking around confused as I couldn't see this Rosea. Don't tell me he is talking to souls and he even knows black magic. Now I'm scared thinking this.

"This is Rosea!" He said showing me the chopper . Oh god, these boys and their toys I thought to myself and smiled inwardly .

"Hello darling Rosea ,
this is Aura and Aura, this is rosea." he said introducing me to the chopper.

"Hi Rosea!
Nice to meet you !" I said weirdly but with a smile and we both burst into laughter . After laughing for a moment he busied himself in wireless walkie talkey about knowing the weather conditions and other technical terminology which off course I didn't understood and I have null knowledge about them.

"Ready to fly?" he said excitedly and I just nodded silently.

"You can't run away from me now princess !" he said and plastered me with my black seat belt carefully which immediately reminded me of my dad's actions . It exploded a million butterflies in my stomach when he finally buckled my seat belt .I didn't know if it was from my excitement or my fear or both but I love that at this very moment. Being excited and fear as the same time was a very different and difficult emotion and I'm very happy to experience it .