chapter 12

Aura POV

I woke up with the tingling pain in my abdomen as I had an urge to pee.  I tried to move from the bed but the restraints which tied me to this bed stopped me by digging the metal more into my skin.

I can't bear this pain and urge anymore and no one was near me as the door of the room is locked. I shouted loudly out of my lungs making the whole building tremble.

With in seconds the door slammed open revealing  Mr. Killer himself  followed by his men in black. The killer and his men quickly took out their guns and pointed in air as they are in a war zone ready to pull the trigger.

"What happened?
Why did you shout?
Is anyone here?" He asked looking at me and then around the room scanning with his eyes.

"No!
No one is here!" I said looking at the men and him uncomfortably.

"Then why did you shout?"
He asked me lowering his gun and signed his men to lower their guns down. All of them were looking at me with their ears pooped out in earger to hear my answer. I shifted uncomfortably in my position not knowing what to say.
How should I tell  all this men that I need to pee so release me from this restraints and leave me alone!

"Nothing!" I said taking a deep breath unable to discuss my personal problem with this men who were gwaking at me. Mr. Killer looked at me as if he was in his deep thoughts and he dismissed his man out of the room not before ordering them to close the door.

Only me and Mr. Killer are in this room and with every passing second the air started becoming think.

"Please remove these metal chains." I pleased him looking at the chains.

"Why?"  He asked looking around the room .

"It's private !"  I said keeping my head down and eyes on the satin bed sheet which was crumbled.

"Private ?"  He raised his eyebrows.

"Yes, private!
Now remove these!"  I said a bit annoyed of his stupid behavior.

"No !
Tell me the reason properly and then I'll think I should take them or not!" He said shrugging his shoulders.

"I ..." ! I started when he said
"You what?" In a bit annoyed way.

"I need to pee!" I shouted fully irritated and looked at him with anger but he was trying to control his smile. He slowly neared me and took a small key from his pocket and unchained me from those painful restraints.

I immediately got off from the bed and rushed towards the washroom without thinking twice. I was about to close the door but stopped by a hand on it.

"I need to pee, please!" I said in a pleading voice .

"What if you run away?
I can't trust you!" He said leaning on the washroom door.

"I won't do it!" I said sternly and he scanned the washroom. He entered the washroom and made sure that the windows are properly locked.

"Checked them properly?
So will you go out now?" I tried to say sarcastically but it came out as pleading .

"You can!
But if you take too long then i will not think twice to break this damn door !" He said and walked out of the washroom and I can say there was a small smile playing on his face. I immediately locked the washroom and peed which immediately relaxed my nerves. I washed my hands and was washing my face when I heard a knock on the washroom door.
I knew it was him, he barely gave me five minutes and he started knocking like a crazy man which irritated me more. Why can't he understand that I need some privacy.