"I love you Zion ." I smile giving him a quick peck on the lips .

We hold each others hands and we walk down to the dining room where everyone has taken a seat except for three seats next to each other . Zion , Justin and I take a seat . I quickly greet Sarah and Saffron who is in her hands not really do anything .

"Let's say grace ?" Tyler's mom says making us hold hands .

"Thank you God for this day that you have given us , we thank you for blessing us with the people in our lives and we thank you for the hands who have prepared this food . We thank you again . God is great , God is good , Let is thank him for our food amen ." She finishes off and we smile at her .

"Let's dig in ?" She asks and we laugh .

"So Amelia , I hear that you're going to Paris ?" Mrs Jones say .

"Mhhh sorry . Yes , I'll be going with my mom for a few days just to visit my grandparents . It's been a long time since I helped out in the store ." I smile at her taking a bite of the lasagna .

"Well I really do hope you enjoy it ." She gives me a sad smile and I smile back at her .

"Welllllllll ." Tyler says .

"Yes ?" His mom looks up to look at him .

"I was also thinking of going since school is practically over . Well it is over , I'm just waiting for my results ." Tyler shrugs .

"Tyler you still have to write your finals , meaning that you have to study . I mean I don't mind you going to Paris but I suggest you take some time to study ." His dad says .

"Mom what do you say ?" He asks .

"I don't mind either but promise to study okay ? Emma is going to keep me updated . If you don't listen you're coming straight here and I won't be the happiest either ." She points her knife at him and we all laugh .

Dinner goes on for about a few more hours and we all help out in the kitchen . As soon as we're done we all pile up in the lounge to watch a movie .

"I'm going to put Saffron down , any room that's safe enough for her ?" Sarah asks .

"Come with me dear ." Tyler's mom says .

They both walk up to the bedroom while we look for a movie .

"Do you plan on telling her ?" Zion asks me .

"I really don't know , she just had her baby but she's losing her sister ." I whisper to him as I lay my head down on his chest .

"You're eventually going to have to tell her ." He sighs holding me close .

"Yeah I will . Where are Zoe and Jasper ?" I ask .

"They are sleeping ." He smiles .

"Okay ." I kiss his cheek .

Mrs Jones and Sarah come down stairs laughing and we all look at them weirdly .

"What happened ?" My mom asks .