He takes another breath before speaking. "It's as it looks, I'm leaving."

"Why though?" I challenged. "Why are you leaving and why have you not spoken to me since?"

He turns and stares out the window, the large of his back towards me. He wrapped his arms around his chest as if he was protecting himself.

I couldn't see what he was thinking. Mr Green doesn't move from his statue like position while he gathering his thoughts silently.

"Is this how it's going to be? Are we not going to sort things out?" I stalked towards him

"There's nothing to discuss," he says distantly.

Excuse me?

It takes me a second before I exploded. "What do you mean there's nothing? There's EVERYTHING to discuss!" I head towards him and grabbed his arm in frustration, trying to force him to face me. As usual he hardly budged.
"How could you go about and plan to forget everything that happened? I mean, WHY DIDN'T YOU EVEN KISS ME BACK??!"

My hands flew to my mouth.
I felt my breath hitch as I realised what I said at the very last minute.

Jasper snaps around instantly, his icy eyes were glowering with absolute disbelief and I knew at that moment that I had made a grave mistake.
I let go of his arms quickly as shame started pouring through my being. I cursed silently to myself at my stupidity.
Was this really what I thought about deep down? Even if it was, how could I bring it up now, he'd only think of me as unwell.

Jasper advanced forward, closing the distance between us in one swift move and for the first time since I found out my true feelings for him, I cowered away.

"What. Did. You. Just. Say?" His growled with so much venom in his voice that it scared me more than that night at the carpark.

That wa because this time it was aimed at me.

I gulped.
Trembling backwards in fear of his formidable gaze which was piercing into me... dissecting me... judging me, I felt myself shrinking.

"Why didn't I KISS you? Are you seriously INSANE, just LISTEN to yourself Rose! LISTEN!!! How could you be talking about kissing?!" He hissed. "You're not thinking right!"

A scarlet haze scorched my cheeks as my heart plummeted to the pits of my stomach from his words. I wanted nothing more than to disappear at that moment and I started to second guess coming here.

I didn't want to regret not seeing him sure, but not like this. At least not like this please.

I felt tears starting to prick at the corners of my eyes.
"What do you mean..." I spoke a quietly. I was starting to loose confidence in my voice and it was showing. "Why are you being like this to me..."

"Being like what? It is you who is not acting right Rose." He towers over me with a ferocity.
"You. You're acting like someone with stockholm syndrome."

I gasped and narrowed my eyes, willing myself not to cry right now as the tears filled my eyes.
"WHAT?" I spat.

"You heard me," he stared back ruthlessly. There was no affection left in his gaze, only a cold and distant feeling.

I feel my legs give out from underneath me and I fall to the ground.

Shakily I lifted an accusatory finger towards him. "How d-dare you! How dare you say that to me?!"
Okay at this point I was sobbing.
Uncontrollably.

I couldn't help it.
His words were far too cruel. I put my hand over my mouth to muffle my cries and it's worse that he doesn't come to console me. No, he stands even further away, reminding me of how he stood away from me in the kitchen... I was poison to him.