Running from the hospital and mad Ibiki

Start from the beginning

"Hai, Kurenai. I was going to deal with it after the meeting, but oh well. Kiko, please come out and present yourself to Kurenai Yūhi, she's a Jounin and Genjutsu caster, Asuma Sarutobi, he's a jounin and my son, and Shikaku Nara, he's a jounin and a part of the Nara clan, who you have already met." The old man said and slowly I got out from under the table.

"Hello, I'm known as Kiko Maris Hatake. I guess, that there is a lot of things that I like and dislike... I like my hobbies and my hobbies is something that I like. Hmm, my dream? Well, I once had a dream, but now I got a new one and that is to protect the old one." I said with a soft smile, making them all chuckle(except Kurenai, who giggled).

"A bit more, Magomusume. A bit more words, please." Old man said and I giggled at what he called me, it means grandchild.

I gave him a pout, but when it didn't work, I did as told still pouting. "I'm known as Kiko Maris Hatake. I like sweets, old man Hokage, music, summer, black, bunnies, cats, dogs, birds, white, matrial arts, dangos, winter, cookies, playing with peoples minds, Ibiki, Anko, confusing people, Otou-sensei, roses, spring, blue, pranks, autumm, drawing, red, pink, being with friends, disappearing, my team, rain and basically being the way I am. And I dislike thunderdstorms, kidnappers, the weird grass ninja from the chunin test, fangirls, fanboys, Kabuto, fakes and swearing... I like my hobbies which includes Martial arts, Music, Pranks, messing with people, messing with my team and explosives. Hmm, my dream? Well, I once had a dream which was to find a family of my own, but now I dream of protecting and keeping together the one I have here. Happy old man?"

"I most certainly am." A voice by the door said, instead of old man's.

I looked up nervously to see Otou-sensei lean against the doorcase lazily, I scrathed my head nervously, a trait I picked up from Naruto, and took a discreet step towards the window.

"Kurenai, Asuma, Shikaku." Otou-sensei greeted the jounins and walked over to the Hokage's table, which he leaned towards. "Now Musume, want to explain why Ibiki came to me, completely furious, saying that you went too far?"

"Iie, I don't wanna...." I mumbled, looking away from him.

"Kiddo?" He asked calmly, ignoring the old man and the jounins that followed our conversation.

"It's not as bad as he makes it seem! Promise!" I defended myself.

"Kiddo, I don't know what you did. But whatever it was, Anko has it and refuses to give it to Ibiki." He said with a sigh.

"Oh, is that all? Then I'll just go get it from Anko, no problem." I said with small smile and pointed to the window.

"The door." Otou-sensei said sighing.

"But it's faster!..." I tried to explain, but he cut me of.

"The door." He said firmly and gave me 'the-look'.

"Fine! I'll do it the boring way and use the door!" I nagged as I turned to the door. "Or not..." I commented as I saw/heard Anko and Ibiki in the hall. "Otou-sensei, you were followed." I grinned.

"You can't have it Ibiki! It's too good!" We could hear Anko laugh. "It's a masterpiece."

"Give it here! Anko! It's not fun!!!" Ibiki's mad voice were echoing in the hall.

"Ibiki! Anko! Get in here!" The old man yelled as they started to bicker outside of the door.

The second Ibiki and Anko stepped over the door step to the office, they both saw me. Anko seemed happy, but Ibiki..... yeah, not that much.

"Good job, girly!" Anko said happily and gave me a thumps up with her left hand as her right one was holding onto something that I recognized as my test paper.