It wasn't long till Brell, the delegate, was shouting for their retreat. Out of fear for their lives many began to flee back from where they came. Octavia tried to shout for them to make a stand but her orders were useless.

Nia was hesitant to leave especially when she didn't know where Bellamy was. She pushed Fox in the direction of everyone else and was grateful she didn't put up a fight. Her eyes scanning every possible person with any hopes. It wasn't till they settled on him when it was like he was ripped from her.

A blast had been sent in the Blake siblings direction causing them to fly from their position. Nia tried to move in their direction but arms linked around her waist and began to haul her back. She tried to fight against their hold but it was too strong for her to break with a clouded mind.

Their broken army falling back leaving whoever was left to fend for themselves. Leaving behind the hope of their future in that canyon.

The sounds of the army could be heard through the radio making those who were among it filled with guilt. Madi was itching to move. Itching to get back to them so she could set the record straight. But she could do nothing under Clarke's watchful eye.

It wasn't till she had the opportunity to make a run for it but her escape didn't get far when the Rover wouldn't start. Clarke came not long after and Madi was trying to convince her that she needed to go. She needed to help the others and there was only one way she could. But her actions didn't get her anywhere when Clarke latched a shock collar on her. The only thing she was thinking was what the commanders were telling her to do.

Their camp was now chaotic as they were trying to situate every wounded that was coming in. Nia was busying herself with whatever she could before her mind talked her into going back and finding Bellamy. Jade and Lynn assisting her not asking any questions.

"Miller, did you see Bellamy?" Monty asked him after Nia hadn't given them a definite answer. He thought that she might not have answered him because of everything going on.

"He's with Octavia. We got to to back and get them." Miller stated to everyone around.

"Get them?" Brell said appalled at the notion. "This is their fault. The enemy was waiting for us."

"Well, maybe if you and the rest of the Flame cult didn't turn tail-" Miller sneered back.

"Say that again." Brell got up to fight Miller.

"Enough!" Nia shouted emerging from where she had been tending to a soldier. But this situation was going to far for her liking. "Our focus needs to be on helping our wounded not tearing each other apart! Believe me, I want nothing more than to get them back but we're not about to lead our insurgent to their deaths. We need a plan and until then both of you shut up and help someone else."

Everyone was shocked to see the sudden outburst from Nia but could see her valid points. But Miller's loyalty was to Octavia, he couldn't simply sit by and hope she was okay. He went to try and convince Nia when his legs suddenly gave out.

Nia was quick to grab him and with the help of the others lowered him to lay down. Jackson asked for some supplies to help him but Niylah had delivered bad news. All their supplies were gone.

The radio suddenly went off catching Nia's attention. But her hands were full with Miller in her hands. It wasn't till Jackson pushed her off that she got up and followed Monty in the tent.

"It was Diyoza. The bitch betrayed us." Echo informed when she entered. "Monty, where the hell is Nia and Bellamy?"

Monty's eyes shot up to Nia and held the radio for her. She plucked it out of his hand and spoke not caring that it wasn't Trig.